We enjoy making Parmesan Baked Potatoes to pair with meat from the grill, ham and more. It’s amazingly easy to put together with delicious results.
[print-me title=”Print This Recipe”]
PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
or less butter – as long as the bottom of the pan is covered, it will work. Do not substitute margarine, as the results will not be the same.
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 medium unpeeled red potatoes (about 2-3/4 pounds), washed and halved lengthwise
- Heat the oven to 400° F.
- Melt butter in pan in a 9 x 13″ pan in the oven or melt butter in the microwave and pour into a 9 x 13 “baking pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over the butter.
- Place potatoes with cut side down over cheese.
- Bake uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
Yield: 8 servings.
- This recipe is so easy and delicious that it might just become your new side dish standby. It’s great for dinners with company!
- For our small family, we often cut the recipe in half and use an 8×8″ or 9×9″ pan. It works just as well on a smaller scale.
- Get creative and sprinkle dill, chives, parsley or other herbs on top of the Parmesan for a change of pace.
Original recipe credit: Taste of Home