NOTE: The links in this post may be part of an advertiser or online affiliate relationship that generates revenue for this site. Using links in this post support the operation of this site. Please read my full disclosure for more information.
- Includes one wireless refrigerator thermometer and one wireless freezer thermometer
- Monitor refrigerator temperature and freezer temperature
- Audible and visual alarm when temperatures exceed your preset minimum or maximum temperature range
- Wireless thermometers clip to shelf or suction to wall inside refrigerator or freezer
- Mount the display unit directly to your refrigerator or freezer using built-in magnets or hang on the wall using keyhole notch
- One-year limited warranty
Between unexpected power outages, freezers accidentally unplugged or doors left open, it seems that all of us have felt the sting of an unplanned freezer failure. Losing the food in your freezer is no fun at all – not only is it a mess, but it means the loss of a considerable investment. Using a freezer thermometer or alarm is helpful – even if the door is left open, the unit gets unplugged or there’s a power outage, you’ll know when your food reaches an unsafe temperature.
I finally grabbed the AcuRite Refrigerator Freezer Wireless Digital Thermometer the last time the price dropped to $20 – and now it’s even lower! Grab some piece of mind!
Note: The price on this usually stays around $25-30, but it has been dropping steadily the past day or two. It may go lower – or it could jump back up to normal.