It can be difficult to get dinner on the table on Halloween – so much excitement and so much to get ready! With these great 2014 Halloween restaurant deals, you don’t need to worry about cooking. Take advantage of these coupons and offers – whether you enjoy a freebie or save on your meal, it’s still worth celebrating!
NOTE: These offers are available at participating locations. You may wish to call and confirm that your location will honor the offer.
- Applebee’s: Kids eat FREE with adult entrée purchase (Oct 31)
- Baja Fresh: Kids Eat FREE with Adult Entree Purchase (costume required)
- Boston Market: Kids eat FREE with purchase of an individual entrée
- Build-A-Bear: Kids get a FREE Rice Krispies Treat (costume required)
- Carrabba’s: Kids eat FREE with adult entrée purchase (Oct 31-Nov 2)
- Chipotle: Get $3 burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos from 5pm-close (costume required)
- Chuck E. Cheese: Kids in costume who visit during October get 50 free tickets.
- IHOP: FREE Kids Scary Face Pancake from from 7am-10pm (costume required)
- Jamba Juice: Kids 8 and under get a free smoothie from 2-7pm.
- Krispy Kreme: FREE Doughnut (costume required)
- LEGO Store: FREE LEGO Halloween treat (costume required)
- Olive Garden: FREE Kids’ Meal with adult entrée purchase (with coupon)
- Outback Steakhouse: Kids eat FREE with purchase of adult entrée
- Pei Wei: FREE cookie for kids on October 31 from 3 pm – close with select entrée purchase (costume required)
- Red Robin: $3 off treat with Garlic Herbed Fries, a “monster” burger or “monster” milkshake on Halloween from 11-5 ($10+ purchase required)
- Sbarro: One free slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza for kids with entrée purchase (costume required)
- Sonic: Corn dogs are $0.50 on October 31
Did I miss a deal? Please share in the comments!
Grab the best Halloween Candy Deals this week!
Thanks, Saving with Shellie!