Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date and E-T-S = excludes trial sizes):
- All Liquid Laundry Detergent, 32 load+ â€“ $2.00 off any 1 (x2/7)
- Band-Aid brand product â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x3/31)
- Barilla Plus pasta â€“ $1.00 off any 2 (x3/1)
- Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen vegetables â€“ 40 cents off any 1 (x2/27)
- Finish Quantum Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs â€“ $2.50 off any 1 (x1/31)
- Frito-Lay Baked! Snacks, 8.75oz+ â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x2/28) *Limit One Coupon per Customer
- Johnson & Johnson First Aid brand product â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x3/31) E-T-S
- Johnson’s Baby product â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x3/15) E-T-S
- Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Pourable â€“ 50 cents off any 1 (x2/1)
- Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Trigger, Plus Bleach, or Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner â€“ 50 cents off any 1 (x2/1)
- Lysol Bathroom Cleaner or Mildew Remover â€“ 50 cents off any 1 (x2/1)
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray, 12oz+ â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x2/1)
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x2/1)
- McCormick Spice or Herb â€“ Save $.75 on any 1 (x2/7)
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, box â€“ 55 cents off any 1 (x2/13)
- Softsoap Brand Liquid Hand Soap, 8.5oz â€“ 35 cents off any 1 (x1/23)
- Yoplait Yogurt Cups, includes Original, Light, Thick & Creamy or Whips, or Yoplait Original or Light Smoothie â€“ 50 cents off any 8 (x2/27)
Take a look at the list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Many Dollar Tree and Dollar Castle stores offer them for $1.
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members if they have coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
$1.00 Freshlike Frozen Vegetables, 16 oz
-$0.35/1 coupon (from 11-15 SS, expires 1-10)
$0.30 after coupon
$1.00 Tony’s Crispy Crust Pizza
-$0.50/1 coupon (from 10-4 or 10-18 SS, expires 12-31 or 12-13 SS), will be restricted from doubling
$0.50 after coupon
$1.00 Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 8 oz brick
-$0.55/2 coupon (from 12-6 SS)
$0.73 each when you buy 2 with coupon
$1.00 Red Baron Flatbread Melts, 6 oz
$1.67 Pillsbury Bleached All-Purpose Flour, 5 lb bagB1G1 Lay’s Potato Chips
B1G1 Country Fresh Ice Cream SandwichesMEAT/DELI
$1.00 Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage, 16 oz
$1.79/lb Ground Beef from Chuck, value pack
$1.79/lb Boneless Pork Loin
$1.99/lb Boneless Beef English Cut Roast
$3.49/lb Lipari Old Fashioned Hard Salami
$3.99/lb Sara Lee Smoked Turkey Breast
$1.00 Pascal Celery, stalk
$2.99 Seedless Navel Oranges, 6 lb bag
Value Center Marketplace is located in Clinton Township on the corner of Metro Parkway (16 Mile) and Harper. You’ll find 2 more locations in Madison Heights and Livonia.
You’ll also find 2 more Value Fresh Marketplace locations in Warren (SE corner of Hoover and 10 Mile AND on Ryan Road, south of 9 Mile) that double coupons up to $1.00! They will not accept any printable coupons. They have a separate store ad, whichyou can view here.
For store hours or additional coupon information, visit the Value Center Website.
Limit 1 coupon per 1 item.Value Center also offers a customer rewards card – details are available in the store.
Manufacturer coupons are doubled up to and including 50 cents. Coupons over 50 cents are taken at face value.
Manufacturer coupons may not be used in conjunction with in-ad coupons.
Coupons may only be used for the product and size stated. Sorry, no substitutions.
When doubled, the coupon amount may not equal or exceed the price of the item. (MY NOTE: The register will double the coupon automatically, but when the cashier notices that the item will be free, they will manually override the coupon. Your mileage may vary, depending on cashier).
Free, Red Box and In Store coupons are taken at face value only. Coupons that specifically state “NOT TO BE DOUBLED” are taken at face value only.
Internet printable coupons are accepted up to and including $1.00. They are never doubled. FREE item coupons are excluded.
Today is your last chance to print before many of the available coupons will disappear.
CLICK HERE to print any of the following – you may not want to miss these! (There are more, too, so be sure to browse!):
$1.00/1 Frosted Mini Wheats Little Bites
$0.75/1 Cocoa Puffs
$0.75/1 Malt-O-Meal product
$0.50/1 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran
$0.50/1 Chex Mix
$0.50/1 Minute Rice
$1.00/1 Wonka Gummies
$1.50/1 Hormel Refrigerated Entree
$2.50/1 John Frieda Luxurious Volume
$4.00/1 Sudafed Triple Action Caplets
Some NEW coupons have already appeared. You might want a head start on printing these:
$1.00/2 Nestle Pure Life Water
$2.00/1 L’Oreal Makeup, Powder, Blush or Concealer Product
$2.00/1 L’Oreal Haircolor
$1.00/1 L’Oreal Eye Product
$1.00/1 L’Oreal Lip Product
$1.00/1 L’Oreal Skincare
$0.75/1 L’Oreal Vive Pro Product
$2.00/1 EverPure shampoo, conditioner or treatment
Are there other coupons you’ll be printing before the month’s end?