It’s OFFICIAL! On Sunday, December 8, 2019 only, you can save 10% off with a rare Target gift card discount!
If you’re a Target shopper (or giving any Target gift cards during the coming year), you’ll want to take advantage of this Target gift card sale to stretch your money even further!
If you’re looking to buy an expensive item at Target this season, it’s also a clever way to save 10% off your own future purchase.
Since Target gift cards NEVER expire and you’ll get free shipping, you can grab an amazing deal from home! (I still can’t believe they’re offering a discount this steep!). You can also visit your nearest store for the Target gift card sale.
- Limit 1 transaction up to $300 total in Target GiftCards purchases per person (maximum $30 discount).
- Minimum $10 per card.
- You can spend these gift cards beginning Monday, December 9 at 10 a.m. CST.
- No Target coupon or code needed – the discount appears automatically at checkout.
- Target GiftCards are solely for use at Target stores and on Target.com.
- This discount doesn’t apply to Target Visa, MasterCard or American Express gift cards or other retail and restaurant gift cards available for sale at Target. It includes Target store gift cards only.
You’ll find more details about the gift card sale in the Target Weekly ad.
Load your cart with Target GiftCards now so you’re ready to check out on Sunday!