Amy Knapp’s Family Organizer is my favorite planner – and since it just dropped to the $10 range, I grabbed my copy for next school year. While online planners are all the rage, this one sits on a cookbook stand on my desk (so it never gets buried!) and tracks the schedules of our entire family. Everyone refers to it daily (and they’ve learned to write down their important dates here)!
While I know that many people love their calendar apps (we keep a digital calendar as well), this is what has worked best for our family, since it includes meal planning and allows everyone to see what’s ahead.
What I love about Amy Knapp’s Family Organizer:
- Plenty of room each day for our family’s schedule, plus stickers to mark important birthdays and appointments
- A weekly to do list and a full calendar layout once each month for planning.
- There’s room for a grocery list and meal planning each week. The grocery list is perforated – just tear it off and head to the store!
- The organizer measures around 6×8″ – small enough to fit in a purse if needed, but large enough that I can’t lose it easily.
- Spiral bound with a double wire – I’ve never had issues with pages falling out, but I can tear them out if needed.
- It’s a 17 month planner, so each year runs from August through the following December. I usually grab my new copy at this time of year so I can plan ahead for the next school year.
- On a good week, we’ll brainstorm meal ideas as a family during Sunday dinner. It’s a nice way to plan ahead for the week’s activities.
*MICHIGAN BUSINESS* I’ve been using Amy Knapp’s Organizers for several years now. She’s a mom from Kalamazoo, Michigan – and I love supporting her small business! I got my copy last week and already started filling it in with this year’s school calendar and appointments (and already I feel more organized)!
What B2B Readers Have to Say:
- I ordered one last week and absolutely love it! I like that it goes through the end of Dec when many stop in June or July. The set up is great too! Totally worth the price and more. – Brandy
- I use this planner too! I like the grocery list on the side and that there are large spots for planning the days of the week. A good planner that is portable is hard to find. – Amy
- Thank you for posting this! I ordered it Monday and I got it today. I love it! – Melissa
Looking for a big wall calendar instead? Amy Knapp’s Big Grid Family Organizer features 17 months (from August to the following December) in an oversized grid, with plenty of room to write down everyone’s activities, appointments and birthdays! There’s still room for a dinner plan each day and stickers to mark important days. It’s simple and clean – no fancy pictures or cartoons, just big rectangles so you’ve got the space you need. The calendar measures 14″ x 22″ when opened. Color code each person’s schedule and hang it in your family communication hub!