NOTE: The links in this post are part of an advertiser or online affiliate relationship that generates revenue for this site. Using links in this post support the operation of this site. Please read my full disclosure for more information.
Imagine this: you’re in the middle of a recipe and realize that it calls for 1/4 tsp of the next ingredient. You are forced to stop and rummage through your kitchen drawers to quickly locate a measuring spoon.
Not anymore! These beechwood long handle measuring spoons by utensi are designed to stay in a utensil holder for easy access (and they’re so beautiful, with a rustic farmhouse charm, that you’ll want to show them off!). They’re also easier to find in your drawer, if you prefer to keep them there.
I’ve got a set of my own – and here’s what I love about them:
- I can measure AND stir with the same spoons, which saves on dishwashing (a chore I don’t enjoy).
- Measurements are accurate (and they’re stamped on each spoon, so they won’t fade over time).
- Extra long handles make it easy to measure even from tall containers.
- Food-safe and non-toxic.
- Built to last.
- They won’t scratch pots and pans (safe for non-stick, too).
- They arrive in a drawstring bag and are connected with a leather string, perfect for gifting.
Not sure what to get for your favorite cook or baker – or for Mom or Grandma – as a gift?
Today only, they’re on SALE for $15.99 per set (reg $29.99) – that’s the lowest price on record! In each set, you get 1 TBSP, 1 TSP, 1/2 TSP, 1/4 TSP measuring spoons, beautifully packaged and ready to gift or enjoy! Take a look at the reviews!