This baseball season, Arby’s isÂ offering a FREE small order of Curly Fries the day after a Detroit Tigers game if they score 3 home runs.Â Bring a copy of the box score from yesterday’s (AprilÂ 26) Tigers-Rangers game (from the newspaper or printÂ this online box score) and present at the register today to get your FREE Curly Fries. Limit one free order of Curly Fries Per Person. No purchase necessary. Valid inside the store only. You may want to call ahead to make sure that your local Arby’s is participating. Thanks, Stacey!
This promotion was previously available to Kraft Facebook Fans. However, since not all of you are on Facebook, I wanted to share another link for a FREE Cup or Box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Cheesy Explosion.
Note that this offer is limit 1 per person and/or household, so if you signed up on Facebook earlier you’re not eligible to sign up again with this link. Your free product coupon should arrive by mail in 4-6 weeks, while supplies last.
Not a mac & cheese fan? Don’t forget – this makes a great charity donation! It’s also a nice surprise for college students!
Arby’s offers a FREE order of Curly Fries the day after a Detroit Red Wings game if they score a Hat Trick. As Patrick shared, “Thanks to the Phoenix Coyotes for leaving the net open at the end of Game 2. Henrik Zetterberg scored his 3rd goal of the night on the open net which gives all of us Free Curly Fries at Arby’s. Michigan Arby’s stores will give a Free Curly Fry to anyone tomorrow (Saturday, April 17th) only.”
Bring a copy of the box score from theÂ April 16Â Red Wings game (from the newspaper or print the first page of this online box score here) and present at the register to get your FREE Curly Fries. Limit one free order of Curly Fries Per Person. No purchase necessary. Valid inside the store only. You may want to call ahead to make sure that your local Arby’sÂ is participating. Thanks to Patrick for sharing this information on the Facebook Fan page!
Click here to visit Walgreens online and get an online code or print a coupon to be used in-store. If you choose to order online, select to pick up your prints at the nearest location to save on shipping fees! Remember that you can ship your photos to any Walgreens in the country, so it’s also a nice way to gift friends and family with photos from your latest adventure!
WHEN & WHERE IS IT?
Thursday, April 8, 2010, from 11:00 a.m.Â – 3:00 p.m.
The swap will be at Heritage Jr. High School, 37400 Dodge Park Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48312.
WHAT’S A CLOTHES SWAP?
This is a totally FREE event, with NO obligation to bring anything or take anything. It’s called a “swap” because so many people bring clothes they no longer need, and take what they DO want.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
At home, sort and fold CLEAN clothes (clothes you wouldn’t mind putting on your family to go out in public) by size into boxes or bags. Then, when you get to the swap, the clothes are put out on tables. Next comes the fun part. Go to the tables with the size clothes you are looking for, and take what you need. Free of charge. No strings attached. Participants fill one small bag at a time, take it to their vehicle, and may return and continue to repeat the process.
Some families are looking to clean out the clothes they no longer use, and they bring boxes of clothes in, sometimes leaving with just one or two “special” things. Other families are really in need of clothes, and come
with little or nothing, but leave with bags of clothes. Others bring what they took last season, for another family to take this time, and bring home another season’s worth themselves to start the process again.
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
Look for clothes you might like to bring. Wash, fold, and sort them by size. Then call all your friends and family and ask them to do the same … and come alone or as a group to the swap! Clothes swapping is even more fun when you can share your great finds with friends.
All sizes of baby, kids, and adult clothing (including coats, shoes, and accessories). VERY lightly stained clothes are OK as some people don’t mind these for work or play, or are talented at removing stains. However, all clothing MUST BE CLEAN. Fabric and baby accessories are welcome.
PLEASE NOTE: For safety reasons, please no kids on the stage. All children must be supervised.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Some new rules will be instituted at this swap to prevent specific problems:
- There will be ONLY ONE DOOR TO ENTER THE ROOM, and that is from the main hallway. There will be no admittance through shipping, and no admittance through all 3 cafetorium doors. Participants may enter the building through the regular school doors at the front or back of the building.
- Donations will be accepted by uniformed staff, at the ENTRANCE TO THE CAFETORIUM. *DO NOT* give your donation to anyone in the parking lot or at the building door. Our new security team will keep an eye on the parking lots, doors, and cafetorium.
- Please bring a REUSABLE BAG (AVERAGE GROCERY BAG SIZE) for the clothes you plan to take. If you don’t have a reusable bag, bring a standard-sized plastic grocery bag. We will have a supply of bags for those who do not have either. No laundry baskets, garbage bags, etc. Strollers are OK if you are bringing kids, but can’t be used for collecting clothes.
- Each participant may FILL ONE BAG, TAKE IT TO THEIR VEHICLE, and RETURN TO REFILL THE BAG. This process can be repeated as many times as necessary, provided amounts are not excessive (i.e., suggestive of resale or use for an organization).
- Swap volunteers will wear IDENTIFYING CLOTHING / TAGS. Only volunteers who have been approved in advance will be allowed in the cafetorium before the swap starts.
- NO CHARITIES, CHURCH GROUPS, SHELTERS, MOM-TO-MOM PARTICIPANTS, OR RESALE. Groups interested in clothing may ask to be considered for clothing left at the end of the swap.
- Attending the swap IMPLIES CONSENT TO THESE RULES the very few who abuse the generosity and good intentions of this event will be expected to leave empty-handed.