There are a number of easy to use photo frames that are easy for you to update long-distance! Set it up for your parents or grandparents, even for parents at the office – and after that, you can add new photos via email or app. They will automatically sync to the photo frame so your loved ones can always enjoy your most recent photos (and even short videos)! Check out the reviews – they’re extremely well-rated. It’s a nice gift for the whole family to contribute to together.
We grabbed one last Christmas – and our parents love it! The instant updates work perfectly.
I can send pictures of grandkids anytime I like and no need to print or frame. They receive it instantly and how exciting of a surprise for them. (Nancy)
Today, one of those popular digital frames is on sale!
Share photos and videos from your phone or by email to the Nixplay frame. It makes a great gift for new parents, grandparents, newlyweds, college kids or families separated by distance.
- Send photos and photo playlists to your loved ones’ frames and invite others to share pictures to your frame
- Create a photo-sharing network for your family that’s private and secure.
- The Nixplay App for iOS and Android gives you full control over your frame. Connect to Google Photos to ensure your frame is always up to date. Dropbox, Facebook and Instagram are also supported from the Nixplay website. Nixplay also works with Amazon Alexa, just ask for the playlist you want.
- Mount it on the wall or display it on a table or shelf – the frame auto adjusts to portrait or landscape placement and a motion sensor turns the frame on/off automatically.
- A dedicated customer service team is available for help whenever you need it!