You can look forward to THREE COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: one SmartSource, one RedPlum and one Procter & Gamble (P&G) insert. It’s a BIG week for coupon inserts! You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you find there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values could be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper. Generally, papers with larger circulation offer better/additional coupons, but you’ll want to compare the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Bounty 6 roll Paper Towels or 2 Towels or Napkins Save $1.00
- Campbell’s Condensed Soups (excluding Chicken Noodle, Tomato, and Great for Cooking soups) $0.40/2 (10/31/10)
Campbell’s Condensed Kids Soups $0.40/2 (10/31/10)
Campbell’s Spaghettios Pasta $0.40/2 (10/31/10)
Campbell’s Soup At Hand $0.50 (10/10/10)
Campbell’s V8 Soups $1.00 (10/31/10)
- Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers 9.75 oz or larger Save $1.00/2 (10/24)
- Duracell CopperTop 4pk or larger AA or AAA or any size C,D Save $1.00/1
- Kellogg’s Fruit Flavored Snacks 10 ct or larger Save $1.00/2 (10/24)
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal or Quaker Quick or Old-Fashioned Oats 18oz or larger Save $1.00/1 (10/31)
- Ritz Munchables Pretzel Thins 12.25 oz+ $1.00 (12/31/10)
- Sargento Natural Sliced Cheese products $0.50 (9/25/10)
- Wisk Laundry Detergent any Save $3.00/1 (9/26)
- and more!
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!