You can look forward to as many as THREE COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: one SmartSource insert, one General Mills and one RedPlum insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you find there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so our paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- Betty Crocker Cookie Mix Save $.40/1
- Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie or Dessert Bars Mix Save $.50/1
- Cheerios Cinnamon Burst cereal Save $.75/1
- Gain Fabric Softener or Sheets Save $3/1 (3/31) Limit 4 similar coupons
- Kraft Regular Singles Save $1.00/2
- Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars Save $.50/1
- Yoplait Cups Save $1.00/10
Yoplait Delight Multipack Save $.50/1
Yoplait Fiber One Multipack Save $.50/1
Yoplait Kids Cups Save $.50/1
Yoplait Splitz Save $.50/1
- Save $1 off Fresh Beef when you buy (1) Uncle Ben’s plain White or Brown Rice product (4/10)
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!