You can look forward to THREE COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: 1 SmartSource, 1 Procter & Gamble (P&G) and 1 RedPlum insert. You may want to purchase extra newspapers, especially if you find there are a number of coupons you’ll use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so our paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- $1.00/1 All Detergent
- $1.00/1 Dannon Danimals Multipack Yogurt
- $1.00/1 Dannon Dan-o-nino Multipack Yogurt
- B1G1 Gillette Body Wash
- $2.00/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash
- $1.50/1 Pampers Diapers or Pants
- FREE Single Can Seattle’s Best Coffee (9.5 oz any flavor, up to $1.79)
- $1.50/1 Smart Balance Milk
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites as well. New savings are arriving daily: