You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS this weekend: a SmartSource inserts and a RedPlum insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you know there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values are likely to be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper. Newspapers with larger circulations generally receive the best selection of coupons.
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Act II Microwave Popcorn, 3pk+ Save $.40/1 (8/30)
- Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dip Save $.75/1 (7/31) DND5
- Huggies Baby Wipes, 64ct+ Save $.50/1 (7/17)
- Kellogg’s Eggo Frozen products Save $1.00/2
- Kraft Dressing, 14 or 16oz bottle Save $1.00/1 (8/22)
- Miracle Whip or Kraft Mayo, includes Mayo with Olive Oil and Kraft Sandwich Shop, 12 or 22oz bottles Save $1.50/2 (8/15)
- Solo or Bare By Solo product Save $1.00/1 (8/31)
- Tennessee Pride Sausage product Save $1.00/1
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Take a look at the list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!