You can look forward to THREE COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: one SmartSource insert, one RedPlum insert and one Procter & Gamble (P&G) insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you find there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values could be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper. Generally, papers with larger circulation offer better/additional coupons, but you’ll want to compare the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Butterball Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage, 10oz OR Turkey Bacon, 12oz Save $.75/1 (1/31/11) DND5
- Cheerios or Honey Nut Cheerios, boxes Save $1.00/2 (12/11/10)
- Dinty Moore Stew, Hormel Mary Kitchen Hash, Spam Family of Products or Hormel Chili Save $1.50/3 (12/31)
- Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked product Save $1.00/1 (3/31/11)
- Mt. Olive Pickles, Peppers or Relish product Save $1.00/1 (12/31)
- Smart Balance Milks any one carton Save $.75/1 (12/15)
- Tide Detergent Save $1.00/1
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!