You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS this weekend: one SmartSource insert and one RedPlum insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you know there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values are likely to be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper.
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Advil PM 16 ct or larger Save $2.00/1
- Breyer’s Smooth & creamy Bars or Sandwiches 6ct carton any variety Save $1.00/2
- Hungry Jack Pancake Mix or Syrup Save $2.00/2
- Knorr Rice & Pastas Save $.60/2
- Lawry’s Marinade Save $.50/1
- Lawry’s Spice Blend Save $.50/1
- Suave Body Lotion 18 oz or larger Save $.50/1
Suave Deodorant Save $.50/1
Suave for Men Hair Care Products Save $.50/1
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Take a look at the list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!