You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: one SmartSource insert and one RedPlum insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you find there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values could be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper. Generally, papers with larger circulation offer better/additional coupons, but you’ll want to compare the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Celestial Seasonings Tea, box Save $1.00/1 (2/7/11)
- Cheerios Cereals, listed boxes Save $1.00/2 (12/18)
- Crisco products any Save $1.00/2Â (1/31/11)
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk products Save $1.00/2Â (1/31/11)
- Folgers product 7oz or larger including singles Save $1.00/1Â (12/4)
- French’s French Fried Onions Save $0.50/1 (1/31/11)
- Godiva Chocolate Bar or Gems item, 1.4oz+ Save $.50/1 (12/31)
- Hormel Pepperoni pack Save $0.55/1 (1/3/11)
- Pillsbury Frostings or brownie mixes Save $1.00/2Â (1/31/11)
Pillsbury Quick Bread mixes Save $1.00/2Â (1/31/11)
Pillsbury Cookie Mixes Save $1.00/2 DND (1/31/11)
- Sun-Maid Raisins or Dried Fruit Packages Save $1.00/2 (1/31/11)
- Total Cereal, listed box Save $0.50/1 (12/18)
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!