It’s OFFICIAL! On Saturday, December 5 and Sunday, December 6, 2020 only, you can save 10% off with a rare Target gift card discount! We wait all year for this one and I’m so glad it’s back!
If you’re a Target shopper (or giving any Target gift cards during the coming year), you’ll want to take advantage of this Target gift card sale to stretch your money even further!
If you’re looking to buy an expensive item at Target this season, it’s also a clever way to save 10% off your own future purchase.
Since Target gift cards NEVER expire and you’ll get free shipping, you can grab an amazing deal from home! (I still can’t believe they’re offering a discount this steep!). You can also visit your nearest store for the Target gift card sale.
- Valid 12/5/20-12/6/20 for a one-time use purchase in-store or online
- Gift cards purchased online can be delivered via Email, Mail or Mobile
- Limit 1 transaction up to $500 total in Target GiftCards purchases per person (maximum $50 discount) per Target Circle account.
- Offer is redeemable only through Target Circle.
- Transaction can include multiple Target GiftCards.
- You can spend these gift cards beginning Monday, December 9 at 10 a.m. CST.
- Target GiftCards are solely for use at Target stores and on Target.com.
- This discount doesn’t apply to Target Visa, MasterCard or American Express gift cards or other retail and restaurant gift cards available for sale at Target. It includes Target store gift cards only.
You’ll find more details about the gift card sale here.