You’ve been using Coupons.com for years – it’s the most trusted and longest-running printable coupon platform around. But did you know that Coupons.com also has a cash back rewards app?
HIGHLIGHTS: Name brand items + new offers every day. Many are the same offers you can print coupons for on coupons.com – however, the fine print states that you can’t combine cash back offers with other offers/coupons. Some offers are store specific, so read the fine print carefully.
WHERE to SHOP: Any store with a valid itemized receipt or linked loyalty card.
PAYOUT: No minimum payout to reach. You will be paid after every approved receipt via PayPal.
Learn more about the Coupons.com app and sign up.
What are cash back offers?
They’re like coupons you can use to save on your grocery purchases, but you get your savings in the form of real money after your make your purchase. For example, if you see an offer you’d like to use on Wholly Guacamole, you simply tap the offer in your app, buy the item at any store that offers itemized receipts, then send us a photo of your receipt through the app. You can also link a store loyalty card once, then get automatic cash back without submitting receipts for that particular store. Once your purchase is verified, you get cash back in your PayPal account—it’s that easy!
What’s the catch?
- Coupons.com has presented this as an alternative to using their printed coupons – however, I still find myself using both platforms, especially if I want to buy more than one of a certain item. The cash back offers will limit you to ONE redemption; I can usually print 2 coupons from my computer as well so I can purchase 3 total items with the discount.
- The fine print can be a bit tricky, especially when certain offers are valid ONLY at Target or Walmart, for example. Read carefully before shopping.
- You will need to take photos of your receipt, like any cash back app. I’m still wary of linking a store card since I can’t verify if offers aren’t honored.
- You will need a PayPal account for payment – although I LOVE that payment processes with no minimum directly to my account. This is the best feature of the Coupons.com app and something no other cash back app is offering. I’ve seen payment within 2-7 days.
- They advertise that the app works with pickup and delivery – however, those services aren’t giving receipts, so your store card would need to be linked and the offers activated before your purchase.
Have you tried the Coupons.com app yet? I’ve been using it for a little while and so far I’m pleased! This week, you can get $2 back on a purchase of Betty Crocker Cookie Mix, so you may not want to wait!