Do you have a new smart thermostat on your wish list this year? Many homeowners purchase the Nest thermostat because it’s advertised everywhere – but did you know that repairmen make a lot of money off the Nest because they’re prone to problems?
Our heating and cooling expert recommends the Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat instead. We installed one last year and have been very pleased. It works well – and it’s user-friendly!
Some of the reasons we chose this model:
- Made by Emerson, a well-established company
- Wi-Fi enabled (control it from your phone, Amazon Alexa or Google Home device)
- Intuitive – easy to use and install
- Measures temperature, humidity and use and sends a useful monthly email report
- Budget-friendly pricing – and after rebates from energy and gas companies, it pays for itself!
Best of all, it’s the price that makes this household upgrade worthwhile! (This matches Black Friday pricing from 2019!)
TIP: Because we were replacing a rather dated digital thermostat, we also ordered the Emerson Sensi Wall Plate to make sure the wall was covered.