Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Designed for children ages 5 and up, Paint by Sticker Kids: Zoo Animals uses low-poly art—a computer style that renders 3-D images out of polygon shapes—and removable color stickers so that kids can create 10 vibrant works of art. The stickers are larger (just right for kids) and the card stock pages are perforated for easy removal, making them suitable for displaying.
There are so many reasons why my kids and I have loved the Paint by Sticker books! Here are just a few:
- Kids learn without realizing it: practice number recognition and matching along with fine motor development
- It’s a craft and a puzzle all in one! And there’s no crafty talent required.
- Just as much fun as paint by number without any messy paint!
- Great for on the go – or anytime you’re traveling (plane, car, train, etc) or waiting (restaurant, doctor’s office, hospital, etc).
- Each page is perforated on sturdy paper, so you can frame or hang it up when you’re done – or you can divide the book into 10 separate projects.
- It’s a lot of fun for any age! Even adults and seniors love to relax and pass the time with these books! (There are adult books in the series if you’re looking for more of a challenge.)
How it works: find the sticker, peel the sticker, place the sticker. Couldn’t be easier!
The price can change at any time, so look carefully before purchasing. At the time of posting, the Paint by Sticker Kids: Zoo Animals books were 48% off!