Are you ready for Black Friday? The fun starts earlier all the time! Most of Kohl’s Black Friday deals start online Monday, and most other stores will go live online Thanksgiving morning!
You can view many of the Black Friday ad scans (along with Meijer match-ups) already.
Be ready at just after midnight on Thanksgiving (in the wee hours of the morning) for items to release online. You can grab your favorite deals, avoid the cold, and go back to bed before the Thanksgiving celebration starts!
Monday, November 19, 2018
- 1:01 a.m. Kohl’s (online Black Friday ad)
Wednesday, November 21, 2018
THANKSGIVING – Thursday, November 22, 2018
- 12:00 a.m. Amazon (online)
- 12:00 a.m. Bed Bath and Beyond (online*)
- 12:00 a.m. Costco (online*)
- 12:00 a.m. Dick’s Sporting Goods (online)
- 12:01 a.m. Sam’s Club (online)
- 1:00 a.m. Best Buy (online*)
- 1:00 a.m. Target (online*)
- 1:01 a.m. Kohl’s (online doorbusters)
- 4:00 a.m. Michaels (online)
*These stores said you could shop online on Thanksgiving Day, but didn’t list a specific time. It may be midnight, unless their site is in a different time zone (and then it may be more like 1:00 a.m.).
Select stores will open their doors on Thanksgiving evening for shopping. Meijer leads the crowd with a 6 a.m. opening on Thursday.
- 6:00 a.m. Meijer (in-store)
- 5:00 p.m. Best Buy (in-store)
- 5:00 p.m. Kohl’s (in-store)
- 5:00 p.m. Target (in-store)
- 6:00 p.m. Dick’s Sporting Goods (in-store)
- 6:00 p.m. Michaels (in-store)
- 6:00 p.m. Walmart (in-store)
BLACK FRIDAY – November 23, 2018
Lay out a shopping plan based on store opening times on Black Friday. Read more Black Friday shopping tips before you go.