The FoodSaver® V3240 Vacuum Sealing System keeps food fresh up to 5x longer and saves up to $2700 per year based on buying in bulk, on sale and preventing waste. Easy lock bar operation secures the bag for vacuum sealing with 2 vacuum speeds for food-type and 2 seal levels for moist or dry food. Convenient roll storage with built-in cutter allows you to create custom-sized bags and the FoodSaver® patented removable drip tray makes for easy clean-up.
- Space-saving vertical design
- Manual operation with 2 vacuum speeds
- Moist/Dry food settings for optimal sealing
- CrushFree™ Instant Seal helps protect delicate foods during sealing process
- Convenient roll holder and bag cutter
- Patented, removable, dishwasher-safe, drip tray
- Extra-wide sealing strip creates a secure, air-tight seal
- Accessory port and hose vacuum seals canisters and marinates food in minutes
- 5-year limited warranty
Why should you think about owning a FoodSaver?
For those of you who purchase meats at low prices and freeze in bulk, a FoodSaver can extend the life of your frozen foods by up to 5 times as long! Read more about FoodSaver Benefits.
Note: We’ve owned our FoodSaver for over 4 years now and haven’t been disappointed. It really comes in handy – since our meats last longer in the freezer, we have less waste. When we purchase good quality steaks and chicken breast in bulk, they don’t get freezer-burned like they once did! It also works fantastic for preserving sliced ham and turkey after holiday dinners!
I know many of you have been looking for a good price on a FoodSaver, so I try to share the best deals when I see them. We usually flash-freeze uncooked meats (so the bags aren’t full of juices), then vacuum seal them to make them last as long as possible.