Have you heard about Kroger’s new pickup grocery service?
With Kroger ClickList, you now can shop online and pick up your order at the store – at a scheduled time that’s convenient for you. If you prefer using coupons, you’ll be able to use Kroger digital coupons (and should be able to redeem paper coupons when you pay at the drive-up window as well)!
The service is still relatively new, but is currently available in these 10 select Kroger locations in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana:
- Northville, MI – 425 N. Center
- Roseville, MI – 20891 E. 13 Mile Road
- Carmel, IN – 1217 S Range Line Road
- Fishers, IN – 7272 Fishers Crossing Drive
- Indianapolis, IN – 5810 E 71st Street
- Indianapolis, IN – 5350 E. Thompson Road
- Noblesville, IN – 14800 Hazel Dell Crossing
- Westfield, IN – 150 W 161st Street
- Lebanon, OH – 1425 Columbus Avenue
- Liberty Township, OH – 7300 Yankee Road
There is a $4.95 service fee per order – but the fee is automatically waived for your FIRST THREE ORDERS! If you’re near a participating location, you may want to try it out (especially during the cold winter months).
How Does Kroger ClickList Work?
- Visit www.Kroger.com/ClickList to get started (on your computer or mobile device). Browse for the items you want (choose from over 40,000 items across the store) and add them to your cart.
- Select a pickup time and location during the ordering process. ClickList pickup hours are 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week. Your first 3 orders have no additional charge. A $4.95 service fee will be added to your order otherwise.
- ClickList Associates will fill your order. They hand-select produce, meat and seafood items for each order with great care. These items will then be stored appropriately (including refrigeration or freezing) until it’s time to load them into your car.
- Pull up at the ClickList drive-through window at your scheduled time (there will be signs to guide you) and press the call button. A friendly Kroger Associate will assist you.
- Digital coupons loaded to your Shopper’s Card will automatically be applied to your order at pickup, and discounted from your total. You may also bring applicable paper coupons to apply to your order (just remember that this adds a step and will increase your checkout time).
- Pay by swiping your credit or debit card (cash is not accepted) and your groceries will be loaded right into your car. (No need to tip your associate – they will not accept tips!).
Do you have more questions? The Customer Help Center has a great list of frequently asked questions.