You can look forward to ONE COUPON INSERT in the Sunday newspaper this weekend: just 1 RedPlum (RP) insert.
You may want to build your coupon collection by purchasing extra newspapers, especially if you find there are a number of coupons you’ll use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so your paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a reasonable estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- $2.00/1 L’Oreal Advanced shampoo or conditioner
- $1.00/1 L’Oreal Kids product
- $1.00/1 Old Spice Bar Soap 6 ct
- $2.00/1 Old Spice Body Spray
- B1G1 Purina Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Snacks 6 oz+ (up to $4.49)
- $0.55/1 Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong 6 roll or larger
- $0.20/1 Ragu product
- $1.00/1 SuperPretzel Bavarian pretzel
- $1.00/1 or $2.50/2 Tide Pods, Gain Flings, Downy Unstopables, Bounce Bursts or Gain Fireworks
- $1.00/1 Tums 32 ct or larger
- and more…
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! The complete list is available here.
Do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
If you’d rather not pay $2.00 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local dollar store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00. Some locations have stopped carrying them, but many Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call/visit your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites as well. New savings are arriving daily: