Since my daughter was diagnosed with a life-threatening food allergy, we don’t travel anywhere without her EpiPen. Though our insurance covers most of the expensive prescription, the co-pay is still not small (and extra sets are required for use at home and at school in case of an emergency).
This year, you can print your 2014 EpiPen coupon card or store it on your smartphone – and it’s reusable for the entire year. Just be sure to present it at the pharmacy with your EpiPen prescription order or refill.
If you know someone with an EpiPen 2-pak prescription, make sure you let them know about this great savings opportunity for 2014! Thanks, Misty!
EpiPen coupon: $0 Co-Pay Offer
Activate your EpiPen savings by signing up for the EpiPen Savings Program online. The EpiPen coupon applies whether you or someone you care for has an EpiPen 2-pack or EpiPen Jr 2-pack prescription.
To be eligible for this EpiPen coupon discount, you need to be 18 years of age and have commercial insurance or no insurance at all. If you are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or any other state or federally funded benefit program, unfortunately you will not be eligible to use the EpiPen Co-pay Card.
- Present your card along with a valid prescription for EpiPen (epinephrine) Auto-Injector 2-Pak® or EpiPen Jr® (epinephrine) Auto-Injector 2-Pak. Maximum benefit of $100 per EpiPen 2-Pak where applicable.
- This offer may be used on up to THREE EpiPen 2-Paks per prescription.
- This offer can be used an unlimited number of times until the offer expires on 12/31/2014.
- Patients with questions should call 1-855-859-2971.
- NOTE: This offer is not available to patients who are in Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or any other federal or state health care plan. The card is not transferable and the amount of the rebate cannot exceed the patient’s out-of-pocket expenses.
- Program expires 12/31/2014. The managing parties reserve the right to amend or end this program at any time without notice.
FREE EpiPen Carrying Case and EpiCard
Once you’ve filled your EpiPen 2-Pak prescription, take a moment to register your device online. You’ll get a reminder when your device is about to expire AND you can also request a free EpiPen carrying case and TSA EpiCard (makes traveling easy by verifying your need to carry an EpiPen).