Ibotta is a free app that rewards you with cash when you opt into offers and buy those select products in the store. Just take photos of your entire receipt after the purchase to receive your earnings. I’ve been enjoying stacking my savings (after coupons!) with Ibotta for quite a while – and I know you’ll love it, too!
The best thing about Ibotta is that you can shop sales with coupons when available – and then redeem a cash back offer on the same item as well!
- New to Ibotta? Click here to start your account, then download the app to your device (iPad, iPod, iPhone or Android Smartphone or tablets).
- Before shopping, choose your offers. Click on the + sign next to the offer to activate it and add it to your account.
- Shop at participating stores. (Kroger, Meijer, Target, Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens are some currently supported stores; new stores are added all the time!)
- Take a photo of your receipt using your device. Your purchase will be verified and account credited within 24 hours.
- Get paid. Redeem your rewards for CASH (via PayPal account or direct deposit to your bank account) or choose from dozens of digital gift cards.
Ibotta User Tips
- Add the offer to your account if you might buy the product! While the best offers can expire quickly (and sometimes without notice), you want to make sure the offer is activated before you shop and submit a receipt.
- Submit your receipts within 7 days of your purchase – and the sooner, the better as your offers could expire if you wait!
- Have an issue with your Ibotta account? Would you like to share your happiness? Contact Ibotta customer service. They pride themselves on customer service and promise a response within 48 hours (usually it’s 24 hours or less)!
Last post update: May 19, 2021