I’m sure you’ve learned by now that produce coupons are quite rare – and organic produce coupons are even harder to find. However, Driscoll’s brand is making it easy for shoppers to save on their fresh berries (including strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and organic berries) with two different coupon programs!
You’ll find Driscoll’s berries at Kroger, Meijer, Target and other stores.
Driscoll’s Rewards Club
Sign up for Driscoll’s Rewards Club (there’s no charge to join!) and you’ll get a number of benefits, including:
- A $0.50 Driscoll’s product coupon to print (limited time only)
- Special offers and a birthday gift
- A newsletter with recipes, wellness tips, sweepstakes and more
Driscoll’s Consumer Advisory Panel
It is worth taking the time to answer a quick berry survey every time you purchase a Driscoll’s berry product – you’ll earn MORE coupons to use on future purchases!
After making a berry purchase (or finishing off a package of Driscoll’s berries), be sure to answer a quick satisfaction survey online before recycling your container:
- Visit the Driscoll’s Consumer Advisory Panel online. Enter the traceability code on the bottom of your package OR scan QR code with your smartphone.
- Complete the survey. (As a member, you can take as many or as few surveys as you like).
- Watch your email for a printable Driscoll’s coupon, valid on any product, including organic berries.
The more Driscoll’s surveys you complete, the higher your coupon value will grow!