You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: 1 SmartSource insert and 1 RedPlum insert. You may want to build your coupon collection by purchasing extra newspapers, especially if you find there are a number of coupons you’ll use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so our paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure. Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- $0.55/1 Alexia Frozen item
- $0.50/1 Alouette Crumbled Cheese
- $1.00/1 Alouette Soft Spreadable Cheese any
- $0.55 when you buy both Barilla Pasta Sauce AND Barilla Pasta
- Buy 3 Capri Sun products and get a FREE Capri Sun Roarin Waters or Capri Sun 10 ct (excludes 100% juice)
- $1.00/1 Carefree product any (no exclusions)
- $1.00/2 Crystal Light Drink Mix products
- $0.50/1 Dannon Danimals Crunchers 4 pack
- $0.75/1 Frenchs Dijon Mustard
- $0.75/1 Frenchs Honey Dijon or Horseradish Mustard
- $0.50/1 Gortons Item
- $1.00/1 Kettle Brand Chips
- $0.75/1 Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit or Velveeta Cheesy Potatoes
- $0.50/2 Land O Lakes Butter
- $0.40/1 Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter
- $0.75/1 Pepsi Diet 12 pack 12 oz cans
- $0.55/1 Pepsi Diet 2 liter bottle!
- $1.00/1 Stouffers Farmers Harvest Steam Perfect Bag
- $0.50/1 Suave Lotion
- $0.50/1 Suave Professionals Styling Product
- and more!
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but many Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites as well. New savings are arriving daily: