You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: one SmartSource and one very thin RedPlum insert. You might want to purchase extra papers only if you find there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so our paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- $1.00/1 Apple & Eve Fruitables 8 pack Juice Boxes
- $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix 17.5 oz or larger
- $1.00/1 Celestial Seasonings Tea
- $1.00/1 Dannon DanActive 4 or 8 pack
- $0.50/1 General Mills Chex Cereal–Rice, Corn, Wheat, Honey Nut, Chocolate, Multi Bran or Cinnamon Chex
- $0.50/1 Hormel Natural Choice Deli Sandwich Meat or Chicken Strips
- $2.00/1 John Frieda product
- $1.50/1 Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme
- $0.55/1 Pepsi Diet any brand 2 liters
- $1.50/1 Smart Balance Milk
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!