You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: one SmartSource and one very thin RedPlum insert. You might want to purchase extra papers only if you find there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so our paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables Save $0.50/2 (5/15)
- Birds Eye Freshlike Vegetables Save $0.50/2 (5/15)
- General Mills Kix, Berry Berry Kix or Honey Kix Cereal any Save $0.50/1 (4/30)
- General Mills Fiber One cereals Save $0.50/1 (4/30)
- Huggies Pull Ups Jumbo pack or larger Save $1.50/1 (4/16)
- Kens Salad Dressing 16 oz Save $1/1 (4/30)
- Rhodes any package of Warm-n-Serv rolls Save $1/1 (6/30)
- Smuckers any Snack ‘n Waffles brand waffles Save $1/1 (6/30)
- Uncle Ben’s any Whole Grain white rice product Save $0.75/1 (5/15)
- Zest Multipack Bar Soap 3 pack or larger Save $1/1 (5/15)
- Zest Body Wash 18 oz Save $1/1 (5/15)
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!