You can look forward to onlyÂ ONE COUPON INSERT this weekend: one SmartSource insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you know there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values are likely to be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper. Papers with the widest circulation offer the best coupons, so be sure to pick up the largest paper in your area (around Macomb, the Detroit Free Press is preferred).
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Butterball Turkey Franks, Turkey Sausage Links, Turkey Dinner Sausage, Turkey Bacon or Turkey Lunchmeat items Save $1.00/2 (6/30) DND5
- Cheetos Mighty Zingers, 9.5oz bag Save $1.00/1 (6/30)
- French’s Classic Yellow Mustard Save $.30/1 (7/11)
French’s French Fried Onions Save $.50/1 (7/11)
French’s Spicy Brown, Honey Mustard or Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Save $.50/1 (7/11)
French’s Worcestershire Sauce Save $.50/1 (7/11)
- KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce or Marinade, 8.5oz+ Save $1.00/1 (7/9)
- Ken’s Marinade Save $1.00/1 (6/30)
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Take a look at the list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!