You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS this weekend: one SmartSource insert and one RedPlum insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you know there are specific coupons you can use. Remember that newspapers with larger circulation have better coupons, so if you purchase a smaller paper, you might be missing a few here and there.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values are likely to be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper.
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Aunt Millie’s Bread Save $0.55/1
Aunt Millie’s Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns Save $0.55/1
- Kraft 100 Calorie Pack Cheese Bites Save $1.00/1 (6/13)
- Marzetti Salad Dresssing Save $.50/1 (8/31)
- Nabisco Crackers Save $1.00/2 (7/25) DND5
- Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Sandwiches or Cracker Combinations Save $1.00/1 (7/11)
Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Save $1.00/2 (7/11)
Oscar Mayer Lunchmeats Save $1.00/2 (7/11)
- Texas Toast Croutons Save $.50/1 (8/31)
Texas Toast Tortilla Strips Save $.50/1 (8/31)
- Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice Save $1.00/1
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!