You can look forward to THREE COUPON INSERTS this weekend:Â one SmartSource insert, one RedPlum insert and one Procter & Gamble (P & G) insert. The first weekend of the month is usually the best for coupons – and this month is one of the five biggest all year, with inserts up to 50% thicker than normal! You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you know there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values are likely to be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper. Newspapers with larger circulation will feature the most coupons, so try to pick up the largest paper in your area (in Macomb, you’ll want the Detroit Free Press).
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Baked Sun Chips or Rold Gold Snacks 7 oz+ Save $.55/1 (6/20)
- Betty Crocker Cupcake Icing & Cupcake Creations Save $2.00/1
- BirdsEye Steamfresh Vegetable, Pasta or Rice Save $.50/1 (5/30)
- Gillette Body Wash SaveÂ B1G1Â no max value (5/31)
- Kraft Dressing 14 or 16 oz Save $.55/1 (6/19)
- Nestle Coffeemate Liquid Save $.50/1 (8/2)
Nestle Coffeemate Powder Save $.50/1 (8/2)
- Nivea Body Wash for Men 16.9fl oz Save $3.00/1
Nivea Body Wash for Women 8.4oz-16.9oz Save $4.00/1
- Pampers Diapers or Pants Save $1.50/1 (5/31)
- Purina Kitten Chow 16-18 oz FREE or Save $2/1.19 on any size Kitten Chow (9/1)
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Take a look at the complete coupon lists available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!