Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date and E-T-S = excludes trial sizes):
- All Liquid Laundry Detergent, 32 load+ â€“ $2.00 off any 1 (x2/7)
- Band-Aid brand product â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x3/31)
- Barilla Plus pasta â€“ $1.00 off any 2 (x3/1)
- Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen vegetables â€“ 40 cents off any 1 (x2/27)
- Finish Quantum Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs â€“ $2.50 off any 1 (x1/31)
- Frito-Lay Baked! Snacks, 8.75oz+ â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x2/28) *Limit One Coupon per Customer
- Johnson & Johnson First Aid brand product â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x3/31) E-T-S
- Johnson’s Baby product â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x3/15) E-T-S
- Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Pourable â€“ 50 cents off any 1 (x2/1)
- Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Trigger, Plus Bleach, or Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner â€“ 50 cents off any 1 (x2/1)
- Lysol Bathroom Cleaner or Mildew Remover â€“ 50 cents off any 1 (x2/1)
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray, 12oz+ â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x2/1)
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes â€“ $1.00 off any 1 (x2/1)
- McCormick Spice or Herb â€“ Save $.75 on any 1 (x2/7)
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, box â€“ 55 cents off any 1 (x2/13)
- Softsoap Brand Liquid Hand Soap, 8.5oz â€“ 35 cents off any 1 (x1/23)
- Yoplait Yogurt Cups, includes Original, Light, Thick & Creamy or Whips, or Yoplait Original or Light Smoothie â€“ 50 cents off any 8 (x2/27)
Take a look at the list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Many Dollar Tree and Dollar Castle stores offer them for $1.
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members if they have coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.