$1.00 Freshlike Frozen Vegetables, 16 oz
-$0.35/1 coupon (from 11-15 SS, expires 1-10)
$0.30 after coupon
$1.00 Tony’s Crispy Crust Pizza
-$0.50/1 coupon (from 10-4 or 10-18 SS, expires 12-31 or 12-13 SS), will be restricted from doubling
$0.50 after coupon
$1.00 Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 8 oz brick
-$0.55/2 coupon (from 12-6 SS)
$0.73 each when you buy 2 with coupon
$1.00 Red Baron Flatbread Melts, 6 oz
$1.67 Pillsbury Bleached All-Purpose Flour, 5 lb bagB1G1 Lay’s Potato Chips
B1G1 Country Fresh Ice Cream SandwichesMEAT/DELI
$1.00 Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage, 16 oz
$1.79/lb Ground Beef from Chuck, value pack
$1.79/lb Boneless Pork Loin
$1.99/lb Boneless Beef English Cut Roast
$3.49/lb Lipari Old Fashioned Hard Salami
$3.99/lb Sara Lee Smoked Turkey Breast
$1.00 Pascal Celery, stalk
$2.99 Seedless Navel Oranges, 6 lb bag
Value Center Marketplace is located in Clinton Township on the corner of Metro Parkway (16 Mile) and Harper. You’ll find 2 more locations in Madison Heights and Livonia.
You’ll also find 2 more Value Fresh Marketplace locations in Warren (SE corner of Hoover and 10 Mile AND on Ryan Road, south of 9 Mile) that double coupons up to $1.00! They will not accept any printable coupons. They have a separate store ad, whichyou can view here.
For store hours or additional coupon information, visit the Value Center Website.
- Limit 1 coupon per 1 item.Value Center also offers a customer rewards card – details are available in the store.
- Manufacturer coupons are doubled up to and including 50 cents. Coupons over 50 cents are taken at face value.
- Manufacturer coupons may not be used in conjunction with in-ad coupons.
- Coupons may only be used for the product and size stated. Sorry, no substitutions.
- When doubled, the coupon amount may not equal or exceed the price of the item. (MY NOTE: The register will double the coupon automatically, but when the cashier notices that the item will be free, they will manually override the coupon. Your mileage may vary, depending on cashier).
- Free, Red Box and In Store coupons are taken at face value only. Coupons that specifically state “NOT TO BE DOUBLED” are taken at face value only.
- Internet printable coupons are accepted up to and including $1.00. They are never doubled. FREE item coupons are excluded.