Today, ALDI celebrated the grand opening of their newest Michigan store in Warren. The Warren store is part of the aggressive $3.4 billion investment plan ALDI recently announced to expand to 2,500 stores nationwide by the end of 2022. ALDI currently has more than 1,600 stores in 35 states, serving more than 40 million customers each month.
You’ll love the new streamlined look at ALDI, including a larger produce section that greets you when you enter. LED lighting and open ceilings create a brighter feeling. Meat, dairy, bakery and frozen sections line the perimeter, making shopping easy.
In the last few years, ALDI has added a number of new product lines that have quickly become customer favorites, including the liveGfree brand of gluten-free foods, SimplyNature (natural/organic) products and a full line of premium Little Journey baby items.
What I know you’ll love about this new ALDI location:
- Wide aisles and a larger store layout allow plenty of room to navigate
- A larger produce section, with more refrigerated items
- More space for additional meat and bakery items
- A section of weekly produce picks and another for organic fruits and vegetables
- Special purchases clearly organized into food and general merchandise sections
- Bright LED lighting in freezer and refrigerated cases
- Modern, clean design
It’s truly a beautiful store – and I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Visit the new ALDI store
Take a look the Warren ALDI store ad, including $1.99 butter!
29475 Mound Road
Warren, MI 48092
(next to Meijer at 12 and Mound)
ALDI is open from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. 7 days a week.