- SUBSCRIBE to daily email updates so that you won’t miss a deal!
Enter your email in the box on the left sidebar, then activate your subscription by clicking on the link in the verification email you’ll receive.
- FOLLOW my feeds using Google Friend Connect or Google Reader
Sign up on the right sidebar. Watch this video to learn how.
Random.org selected entry #43, Leslie K., who said that the tastiest selection was:
Dessert Collection Sampler…with all the upcoming holidays, your sweet sampler would ease the food prep scramble that goes on. Every selection sounds simply delicious!
Thanks to everyone who entered! And congratulations, Leslie! You’ve proven that it really doesn’t matter when you enter a giveaway – you can win even if you’re one of the last to sign up! 🙂
- LAST DAY for the Hungry Wolf Giveaway from Macomb Money Savers
Enter for your chance to win a tasty 3-dip sampler!
- $100 Grocery Store Shopping Spree from Laura @ The Sharp Scissors Lady
This package comes complete with a personal shopper to provide coupons, expertise and good company! I’ve never seen a giveaway like it! Laura is celebrating the $5,000 she’s successfully raised through coupon classes this year for Raincatchers, a most-deserving charity!
This giveaway is now CLOSED – look for a winner to be announced soon!
Thanks to Mom Central, I am thrilled to be able to offer this giveaway to my readers:
Disney On Ice presents 100 Years of Magic
Palace of Auburn Hills, MI
If you’re interested in purchasing tickets for Disney on Ice, I also have a special offer for you!
Purchase a 4-pack of tickets for only $44 for weekday shows (or save $4 off weekend tickets) by logging onto http://www.ticketmaster.com/ and entering the coupon code MOM. [Note: Minimum 4 ticket purchase required; additional tickets available at $11 each. Not valid on Rinkside or VIP seating or with other offers. Service charges and handling will apply].
Disney on Ice Shows at the Palace of Auburn Hills include:
* Wednesday, September 30 at 7:30 pm
* Thursday, October 1 at 7:30 pm
* Friday, October 2 at 11:00 am, 3:30 pm, 7:30 pm
* Saturday, October 3 at 11:30 am, 3:30 pm, 7:30 pm
* Sunday, October 4 at 1:00 pm, 5:00 pm