Just Between Friends is a nationwide big consignment event held twice a year where you can find anything and everything you need to raise a child – from maternity to teens, including clothing, shoes, books, toys and games. This week, JBF is ready for shoppers in metro Detroit!
Local families sign up as “consignors.” They prepare items, price and tag them with a printable online bar code system and drop them off at the sale – and Just Between Friends handles the rest of the work. The event helps families throughout Metro Detroit both save money and earn money.
I shopped the sale today as soon as I could get there. It’s exciting to find great deals on clothes that my kids will love to wear. I picked up beautiful winter coats, dresses for my daughter, sweatshirts and school clothes for my sons. Most of them are popular name brands in amazing condition.
Take some time and check out the Just Between Friends sale while it’s in town. Whether you need kids’ apparel for fall, are looking for baby essentials or a good Halloween costume – you might find something you love, too!
TIPS for JBF SHOPPERS
- JBF sales include a wide range of clothing and products for kids, with items for expectant moms all the way through teens. That includes toys and books, shoes, large baby items, maternity clothing, coats – even Halloween costumes and dress-up clothes!
- Everything is organized by category, gender and size, making it easy to find exactly what you need quickly.
- Volunteers inspect each item before it goes on the sales floor, ensuring toys have not been recalled and apparel has no stains, holes or missing pieces.
- Each sale is franchised and locally owned; the money you spend at JBF is returning to your community.
- All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted – no need to stop at the bank for change!
Learn more about Just Between Friends sales, along with 3 other locations in Michigan and 150 in the U.S. and Canada. Stay in touch with JBF Detroit/Madison Heights on Facebook for updates and admission deals!