You can look forward to THREE COUPON INSERTS this weekend:Â one SmartSource, oneÂ RedPlum and one Procter & Gamble insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you know there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values are likely to be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper. The newspapers with the largest circulation will have the best coupons (that’s the Detroit Free Press in the Metro Detroit area).
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Cheerios Cereal box, listed: frosted, apple cinnamon, banana nut, fruity, chocolate, oat cluster crunch, yogurt burst, berry burst Save $1.00/2 (7/17)
- Chex Cereal box, listed: rice, corn, wheat, honey nut, chocolate, multi-bran, cinnamon Save $.75/1 (7/17)
- Gillette Body Wash B1G1 (ETS)
- Jell-O Brand Pudding or Gelatin, 4-serve box Save BOGO up to $1.09 (7/6) DND5
- Pampers Wipes 60 ct or larger $2.00/1
There’s a great upcoming deal at Rite Aid, where these will be $2.49 on sale!
- Tropicana Trop50 59oz carton, any flavor Save $.50/1
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Take a look at the completeÂ list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!