You can look forward to FOUR COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: one SmartSource insert, two RedPlum inserts, and a Procter & Gamble insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you find there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so our paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- Bar-S 16 oz Franks or Bologna Save $1.00/2 packages (4/25)
- Chex Mix, Golden Grahams or Milk n’ Cereal Bars Treats Save $0.50/1 (3/26)
- Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese Save $1.00/1 (3/31)
- I Can’t Believe It’s not Butter 15 oz Tub, Stick or Spray product Buy One Get One FREE (up to $2.99)(2/27)
- Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked product Save $0.75/1 (3/6)
Jimmy Dean Sausage Rolls Save $1.00/2 (4/17)
- Keebler Crackers and/or Sunshine Cheez-it Baked Snack Crackers 7.7 oz or larger Save $1.00/2 (3/27)
- Knorr Recipe/Sauce/Gravy Mix product Save $0.50/1 (2/27)
- Knorr Rice and Pasta Sides Save $0.50/2 (2/27)
- Lipton Cup-a-Soup or Lipton Soup Secrets Save $0.75/2 (2/27)
Lipton Recipe Secrets products Save $0.60/2 (2/27)
- Mt. Olive Pickles, Peppers or Relishes Save $0.50/1 (4/2)
- Nestle Coffee-mate Liquid Creamers Save $1.00/2 (4/30)
Nestle Coffee-mate Powder Creamers Save $1.00/2 (4/30)
- Pringles Super Stacks Save $1.00/2 (2/28)
- Purina Tidy Cat any size-variety Save $1.50/1 (4/30)
FREE as part of Kroger’s Mega Event sale with this coupon!
- Q-tips Cotton Swabs products Save $0.30/1 (2/27)
- Ragu Pasta Sauce Save $1.00/2 (2/27)
- Skippy Peanut Butter Product 15 oz or larger Save $0.75/2 (2/27)
- Tostitos Chips 9 oz.+ Save $0.55 (2/28)
- Wish-Bone or Wish-Bone Western Dressing Save $1.00/2 (2/27)
- Yoplait Kids Cup Yogurt Save $0.50/1 (3/26)
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!