You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS this weekend: one SmartSource insert and one RedPlum insert. You might want to purchase extra papers, especially if you know there are specific coupons you can use.
Remember that this is only an estimate of the coupons our area might receive – brands and coupon values are likely to be slightly different in our regional Sunday paper. You can view the complete list at Sunday Coupon Preview.
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date, ETS = excludes trial sizes and DND = do not double):
- Archway Brand Cookie Variety Save $1.00/1 (5/31), marked DND
- Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages product Save $.50/1 (6/30), markedÂ ETS
- Capri Sun Sunrise product Save $1.00/1 (5/23)
- Colgate Kids Toothbrush Save $.50/1 (5/15)
- Johnsons Baby product Save $1.00/1 (7/5) ETS
- Kraft Singles Melt Downs Save $1.00/1 (6/7)
- Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Pourable Save $.50/1 (5/25)
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Trigger, Plus Bleach, or Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner Save $.50/1 (5/25)
Lysol Bathroom Cleaner or Mildew Remover Save $.50/1 (5/25)
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, 12oz+ Save $1.00/1 (5/25)
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Save $1.00/1 (5/25)
Lysol Neutra Air Aerosol Can Save $1.50/1 (5/25)
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners Save $1.00/2 (5/25)
Many Lysol products are HALF PRICE at Meijer next week – and these will help!
- McCormick Seasoning Blend, Spice, Herb, Extract or Food Color Save $1.00/1
- Rubbermaid Premier, Produce Saver, Lock-its, or Easy Find LiDs Container or Set Save $1.00/1 (6/26)
- Tropicana Pure Premium or Trop50 â€“ 59 oz or larger Save $1.00/2
- Yoplait Yogurt Cups, includes original, light, thick & creamy, or whips OR Original or Light Smoothies Save $.50/8 AND 0.40/6 (6/19)
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Take a look at the list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!