You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday Paper this weekend: 1 VERY THICK SmartSource insert and 1 RedPlum insert. You may want to purchase extra newspapers, especially if you find there are a number of coupons you’ll use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so our paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- $0.50/1 Chi Chis Tortillas
- $0.50/1 Chi Chis Salsa Jar or Snackers Salsa and Cheese Cups 12 oz or larger
- $1.00/2 Eckrich Smoked Sausage products
- $0.50/1 Franks Redhot Sauce any
- $0.50/1 Frenchs Spicy Brown, Honey, Horseradish, Honey Dijon or New Dijon Mustard
- $0.75/1 French’s Worcestershire Sauce
- $2.00/1 Gillette Body Wash
- $0.75/1 Heluva Good Sour Cream Dip
- $1.00/1 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals Salad Dressing OR Hidden Valley Salad Kit
- $2.00/1 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers Diapers any pack (and more Huggies coupons!)
- $0.50/1 Huggies Wipes 64 ct or larger
- $1.00/1 KC Masterpiece BBQ or Marinade Sauce 8.5 oz or larger
- $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer Sub, Flatbread Sandwiches, Cracker Combos or New Sandwich Combos any
- $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer Sandwich Combos
- $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combination with Fruit
- $0.75/1 Oscar Mayer Lower Sodium Turkey Bacon
- $1.00/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs any
- $1.00/1 Orajel Children’s Toothpaste, Teething, Toothache or Mouth Sore product
- $1.00/1 Nabisco Ritz Crackers or Ritz Bitz Cracker Sandwiches 9.5-16 oz
- $1.00/1 Reynolds Wrap Foil (excludes 20, 25 & 30 sq ft)
- $1.00/1 Reynolds Wrap Non Stick Foil any
- $1.00/1 Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta
- $0.25/1 Sunny D
- $1.00/1 Sure Deodorant
- $1.00/2 Turkey Hill half gallons or larger
- $2.00/1 Wisk Laundry detergent 50 oz or larger
- $1.50/2 Ziploc Containers
- $1.00/2 Ziploc Bags
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites as well. New savings are arriving daily: