You can look forward to ONE COUPON INSERT in the Sunday Paper this weekend: 1 SmartSource insert. You may want to purchase extra newspapers, especially if you find there are a number of coupons you’ll use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so our paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- $5.00/2 Clairol Hair Color
- $0.75/1Â General Mills Wheaties or Wheaties fuel any box
- $0.50/1 General Mills Total–Whole Grain Total, Total Raisin Bran, Total Cranberry Crunch, Total Cinnamon Crunch, Total Plus Omega 3s Honey Almond Flax any box
- $0.50/1 General Mills Fiber One Cereal–Original, Honey Clusters, Raisin Bran Clusters, Caramel Delight, Frosted Shredded Wheat or 80 Calories any box
- $0.75/1 General Mills Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch Cereal any box
- $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers any
- $2.00/1 Keri Lotion any
- $0.75/1 Pepsi Diet 12 pack 12 oz
- $0.55/Â Pepsi Diet 12 oz Skinny Can 4 pack
- $3.00/2 Starbucks Coffee 11-20 oz
- $1.00/1 Zest Soap 3 bars or more
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! Take a look at the complete list available at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
If you’d rather not pay $1.50 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently, but Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites as well. New savings are arriving daily: