Sam’s Club recently announced the closing of 63 locations. Some stores in the midwest that are affected by closing notices include:
- 21430 S Cicero Ave, Matteson, IL 60443
- 6600 44th Ave, Moline, IL 61265
- 808 S Illinois Rte 59, Naperville, IL 60540
- 900 S Barrington Rd, Streamwood, IL 60107
- 1055 McHenry Rd, Wheeling, IL 60090
- 460 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446
- 3015 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- 10859 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46229
- 4024 Elkhart Rd #1, Goshen, IN 46526
- 340 E. Edgewood Boulevard, Lansing, MI 48911
- 32625 Northwestern Hwy, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- 4825 Marburg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209
- 9570 Fields Ertel Rd, Loveland, OH 45140
The affected Michigan Sam’s Club stores in Lansing and Farmington Hills will close their doors on January 26, 2018 – and have already started discounting items. If your home address is associated with a closing Sam’s Club location, you have these options:
- Request a FREE 3 month Sam’s Club membership extension.
Your extension will be available within 7 days of your request. You will still have the option to cancel your membership and request a refund at any time.
- Cancel your membership with a full refund.
Choose an e-gift card (sent via email within 7 business days) or a check (sent within 6 weeks). The e-gift card can be used online or in-store at Sam’s Club or Walmart.
This offer is valid through March 31, 2018.
The Fine Print:
The offer for three month extension of membership and requests for refunds through this site apply only to members in closing clubs. Upon submitting your request you will receive a confirmation email that we are processing your request. If the home address we have on file for you is not associated with a closing club you will be notified with a second e-mail in 3-5 business days with further instruction.
For Sam’s Business™ members, we can only provide a refund to the cardholder who paid for the membership. If we are unable to determine who paid for the membership, the refund will go to the primary cardholder.