LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan Ticket Deal: Buy 1 adult ticket, get 1 child ticket free!
Now through April 30, 2017, when you buy an adult ticket to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan ($18.50) at your KROGER store, you’ll get a free child admission ($18.50 value) with your purchase. That’s like paying $9.25 per ticket! (My estimated ticket price is based on online pricing of $18.50 per ticket, but the offer may be different in store, as much as $23.50 – or 11.75 each).
How to get your B1G1 LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan Ticket Deal:
- Visit your nearest Kroger location through April 30 and head to a checkout lane*, where you can purchase LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan adult tickets for $23.50 each.
- There’s no coupon required! Your cashier representative should have a card with a UPC code they can scan for the Adult and FREE Child Admission Ticket offer.
- The purchased ticket is valid for 1 adult and 1 child admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan through December 31, 2017.
- You can purchase more than one adult-child pair of admission tickets at a time. Other discounts and coupons are not valid with this offer.
- *PERK* You are welcome to redeem your tickets at any time during normal admission hours. There is no need to reserve a time slot or pre-schedule your visit. You will be allowed to enter using the prepaid ticket line. (When you purchase online tickets, sales are limited to the scheduled day to prevent overbooking. But these tickets aren’t limited that way!)
*NOTE: While these tickets may be able to be purchased at the customer service desk, most Kroger stores do not have a Catalina printer there to print out the tickets.
Some LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan Notes:
- Adult admission (ages 13 and up) regular price: $23.50
Child admission (ages 3-12) regular price: $18.50
Ages 2 and under are FREE
- For more details, visit the LEGOLAND Discovery Center website.