If you are a Prime Member, you can save the $5.99 shipping charge on a Prime Pantry box this month. Many people are taking advantage of this offer to avoid the $5.99 fee! NO CODE NEEDED! Discount is automatically applied at checkout when you have 5 qualifying items in your box. Shipping free on one box PER ORDER – so you can do more than one box a month, but not at the same time, and get free shipping!
You MUST select at least 5 of the specified products on this page. Hunt around for deals, many of them are already low prices with additional coupons you can use! Each item will tell you what percentage of the box it takes up, fill your box.
It’s February, so check for new coupons!
If you happen to navigate away from the page and are wondering what items will earn you the free shipping, look for this:
Reader Kelly did this and got 5 of the small licorice packs for the free shipping with her other stuff and she says it worked out great! (Those are in the Snacks & Candy section!)
Best tips for saving with Prime Pantry from B2B readers and staff:
- Start by finding 5 items in the free shipping section – think small thinks like candy or bandages.
- “Go to the deals and coupons section and see if there are any good deals” ~LaDonna
- Check out the Movers & Shakers list – if someone has found a great price it will trend there.
- Opt for slower shipping on other Amazon purchases when they offer a $5 Prime Pantry credit – Limit one redemption per box.
- “I don’t come anywhere near filling a box and I make smart buys” ~LaDonna (GREAT TIP! Especially if you are buying items that qualify for the free shipping and if you are redeeming a credit, this is a great way to save!)