Meijer: FREE Good2Grow Juice Bottles (moneymaker)

good2grow
Christa shared this great Good2Grow deal she found at Meijer, where both single bottles and refills are on sale this week. Combine that with a printable coupon and an Ibotta offer/rebate and you’ve created a MONEYMAKER deal!

I tested it today and can vouch that the deal works. The coupon will require a cashier to enter a price for the refills. The Ibotta reward only lasts until July 6, so you won’t want to wait long…

At MEIJER:

$1.99 Good2Grow Single Bottle, 6 oz (through Jul 20; reg $2.29)
$2.99 Good2Grow Refill 6 pack (through Jul 20; reg $3.49)
-FREE 6pk when you buy 1 single Good2Grow printable coupon (-$2.99)
$1.99 for single AND  6 pack
Ibotta offer: Earn $3.50 back when you buy 1 Good2Grow 6 pack AND single serve bottle together in the same order. (exp 7-6)
FREE after all discounts ($1.51 moneymaker after Ibotta reward)!

Note: You can print another coupon when you register on the Good2Grow website.

There are more Meijer deals this week, including a $5 off $50 mPerks coupon valid this weekend.

Comments

Karrie says

I have never been able to print from common kindness. I have no idea why it goes through like it prints but nothing ever does. This is the only website that I have issues with. Any tips on how to figure it out? thanks!

missy says

it usually takes a couple minutes for it to print (for me). maybe just give it longer?

Heather says

They had this coupon at 2 kroger near me on a tearpad next to the product. I did the deal there and the coupon only took off $2.99 even though the sale price was $3.49.

Ruth says

I found the tearpad at Kroger as well! Since the price was higher there and Meijer was right down the street – used the tearpad coupon at Meijer instead. The cashier was very nice and read the coupon carefully, checked the price at the register, took off the $2.99 and ibotta’s rebate was credited within an hour after submitting the receipt & scanning the codes. Thank you Jolyn and all the commenters! This will make a nice just-because gift for a friend who has a little one.

Angela says

I just went to Meijer and tried using it and the cashier called the manager and the manager flipped out on me saying it was a fraudulent coupon and I was trying to scam them!

Stefanie says

I am having trouble creating an account so that I can print the coupon. It keeps saying that I am entering a bad code….anyone else having this problem???