Meijer Pet Food Deal: Pay $17.57 for $75+ value!

meijer pet food deal

This week only at Meijer (through Saturday, February 22), you can save instantly on pet foods and supplies when you purchase up to $50 or $75 total. While that seems like a huge amount, the subtotal required is before coupons – and when you stack all of the savings, you can pay as little as $20 for $85 worth of pet food!

You can create your own scenario, but I wanted to show you just one example to get you started…

Meijer Pet Food Deal Scenario

$0.75 IAMS Cat Food, 3 oz (reg price)
-$2.00/3 IAMS Cat Food printable coupon
$0.08 each when you buy 3 with coupon

$1.60 Beneful Chopped Blends 9-10 oz
*Spend $35.00 on Beneful Dog Food or Treats, save $10.00 instantly. (thru Mar 1)*
-$2.00/2 Beneful Chopped Blends printable coupon (Facebook)
$0.60 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$1.29 IAMS Canned Dog Food, 13.2 oz (reg price)
-$2.00/3 IAMS Canned Dog Food printable coupon
$0.62 each when you buy 3 with coupon

$2.50 Purina Beggin Strips, 6-7 oz
-B1G1 Beggin Strips, get Busy Bone Dog Treats Free coupon (from 1-26 RP)
$1.25 each when you buy both with coupon
Note: Coupon is only deducting $2.13

$2.50 Nudges Chicken Jerky Vitamin Essentials, 3 oz
-$1.00/1 Nudges printable coupon or B1G1 printable
$1.25-$1.50 each after coupon

$3.34 Beneful Baked Delights or Healthy Smile Dog Treats
-$1.50/1 Baked Delights coupon (from 2-2 SS) or
-$1.10/1 Healthy Smile printable or $1.00/1 coupon (from 1-19 SS)
$1.84-$2.34 after coupon

$5.69 Beneful Dog Food, 3.5 lb
$9.99 Beneful Dog Food,
6.5 lb
$13.99 Beneful Dog Food, 14-15.5 lb
-$2.00/1 Beneful coupon (from 11-17 SS, exp 2-17 or 2-9 RP)
$3.69-$11.99 after coupon

$8.99 IAMS Natural Cat Food, 4 lbs
$9.99 IAMS Natural Dog Food
, 5 lbs (reg price)
-$2.00/1 IAMS Dog Food printable coupon or
-$2.00/1 IAMS Cat Food printable
$6.99-$7.99 after coupon
Bonus: Buy 2 IAMS Naturals Dog or Cat Food, 4 lbs or more, get $4.00 checkout coupon valid on your next order. (thru Feb 22)
$4.99-$5.99 each when you buy 2 with 2 coupons and after checkout coupon.

This scenario has been tested and is working!

Note: Replaced Beggin Strips and Busy Bone with 2 Nudges Treats. Coupon was not deducting correct amount. Final total is the same.

Buy 6 IAMS Dog Food, 13.2 oz @ $1.29 each = $7.74
Buy 6 IAMS Cat Food, 3 oz @ $0.75 each = $4.50
Buy 2 Beneful Chopped Blends @ $1.60 each = $3.20
Buy 2 IAMS Natural Dog Food @ $9.99 = $19.98
Buy 2 Beneful Dog Food @ $13.99 = $27.98
Buy 2 Beneful Baked Delights @ $3.34 each = $6.67
Buy 2 Nudges @ $2.50 each = $5.00
Total $75.07
Save $10 instantly when you buy $35 in Beneful = (-$10.00)
Save $20 instantly when you spend $75+ in pet = (-$20.00)
Use (2) $2.00/3 IAMS Canned Dog Food printable coupon = (-$4.00)
Use 2) $2.00/3 IAMS Cat Food printable coupon = (-$4.00)
Use (1) $2.00/2 Beneful Chopped Blends printable coupon = (-$2.00)
Use (2) $2.00/1 IAMS Dog Food printable coupon = (-$4.00)
Use (2) $2.00/1 Beneful Dog Food coupon (from 11-17 SS, exp 2-17 or 2-9 RP) = (-$4.00)
Use (2) $1.50/1 Baked Delights coupon (from 2-2 SS) = (-$3.00)
Use (1) B1G1 Nudges printable = (-$2.50)
Pay $21.57, get $4.00 checkout coupon
$17.57 after all coupons and checkout coupon + tax

Check your Meijer mPerks Rewards to see if you have the $6.00 off $40.00 pet reward (or similar amount) = only $11.57 after mPerks reward!

Take a look at all of the Meijer deals this week, including more pet food matchups!

Comments

carrie says

dang it! I wish I seen this earlier! I did the Spend $35 get $10 off instantly on Beneful! I guess I will have to do another deal this week since my dog will ONLY eat Beneful Chopped cans & Pupperonis! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! :)

Sheryl says

I wish i would’ve seen this earlier. I did however make my own scenario up and ended up spending $21.56 on over $78.00 worth of pet food which will now kick over my pet rewards lol. Still a heck of a deal.

Jennifer H. says

Awesome deal. I am looking forward to trying a similar scenario. **fingers crossed** thank you!

shelly says

I shopped pet deals on Sunday and I didn’t think the $2 coupon for the Chopped Blends matched up. The coupon is for a multi-pack and the Chopped Blends on sale are single containers. Or maybe I am missing something…

sandra says

There are mPerks also: Buy 1 pedigree 15-17 oz get 1 free dentastix, jumbone or goodbites; $2.75 off purina one any size; $2 off beyond one; and $2/1 beggin poppers 10 oz.

Brandi says

I didnt see them either, was hoping maybe this time. LOL, gonna guess probably not. Having a hard time coming up with a good deal for this since I only know prices for a few items. Drives me nuts that Meijer.com doesnt list prices.

Julia says

Just took advantage of a scenario yesterday for Purina Dog Chow. We have big Newfoundlands, so any chance to stock up at almost half off is a winner!

Picked up 3 bags of 46 lb. Dog Chow for $20.99
    -$1.00/1 Dog Chow coupon (from 1-26 RP)
    19.99 each

$2.50 Milk Bone Dog Biscuits
    -$1.00/2 Milk Bone coupon (from 12-15 RP, exp 2-16 or 2-9 RP)
    Bonus: Buy 4 or more, get $3.00. (1/27-2/23)
    $1.25 each when you buy 4 with 2 coupons and after checkout coupon

$10.99 Purina Cat Chow, 13-16 lbs
    -$1.00/1 Cat Chow coupon (from 1-5 SS) or $1.50/1 mPerks digital coupon
    $9.49-$9.99 after coupon

Total before coupons and discounts: $83.96
    After coupons: $77.46
    After Milkbone catalina $3 and $20 discount: $54.46
    After Meijer Pet Rewards: $48.46

Kathryn says

So obviously it counts the beneful total before the $10 off to help you reach that $75 mark for the $20 off?

jenny says

I don’t have the beneful coupon for the dog food. Is there another site to get one? I would like to do this deal…thanks jenny

melissa1 says

I did not have one but Jolyn and my friend had one. Since Jolyn does not live by me I only had 1 coupon. So I bought extra beneful treats to make up the difference in price.

Leslie says

Hi,
      I bought 10 papers at the same time. The 2 loose ones had it & the bundle of 8 did NOT. The ad on the back of it was on the back of something else so I know it didn’t just fall out. The Milkbone coupon moves from top to bottom of page between the 2 & the 8 also.

tiff says

I dont have the beneful coupon either….looking for a printable cant seem to find any so if any 1 does find one please share!!! thanks

Lynn says

Did this deal today, worked like a charm!! I didn’t have the Beneful dry food coupons so I substituted treats instead.

4 Beneful Chopped Blends 6.67 (two $2 printable coupons)
    5 Beneful Baked Delights 13.33 (five 1.50 coupons from paper)
    4 Beneful Healthy Smile 16.67 (2 $1 from paper and, 2 were printable 1.10 each)
    2 Rachael Ray Nourish Dry Dog food 15.98 (two $2 printable)
    1 Dog Chow Light & Healthy 4.50 ($2 coupon from paper)
    1 Cat Chow 10.99 ($1.50 mperk)
    1 9 Lives Bag 8.99
    1 9 Lives 4 pack wet cat food (free with purchase of bag of 9 lives in ad)

total= 77.13- 10 (beneful) – 20 (for buying over $75) =47.13 minus coupons (23.20) = $23.93

chris says

I bought several of these items today but did not get the $4 checkout coupon. Can you tell me what qualified for the $4 catalina?

Kathryn says

Soo I just tried a similar scenario and I didn’t work for me? The $10 for baneful came off but not the $20. The only thing I can think is that maybe clearance doesn’t count towards the $75 mark (has anyone done this yet with a subtotal very close to $75 like I had)…. I had an mperk reward of $6 loaded to my account that I decided to use on this transaction, could that have affected the $20 coming off (it hasn’t with other instant savings promotions in the past? Just curious as I am stumped and felt guilty about leaving the cart behind for the staff to put away :(

Kathryn says

Or maybe it was the Arm & Hammer $2 store coupon? I’m not sure….I’m just curious if anyone can help me out with what their thoughts might be, as I would like to try to do this deal again. Or maybe both the Beneful and whole purchase instant savings aren’t working together anymore…..?!??!

Lynn says

if you used an mperk for one of the items, it may have affected bringing your total to $75 or more. For example, I used the 1.50 mperk on the cat chow, so I made sure my total was at least 76.50 to account for that 1.50.

Lynn says

using the $6 mperk should have made no difference since I used a $20mperk from pharmacy reward and the transaction worked.

melissa1 says

When I tested the $10 beneful and $20 total I had $85.00 worth of stuff at the register.
        I scanned beneful first to watch $10 come off, then watched after $75 worth to see what happened. Since it took off both I didn’t ring up the extra $10 of stuff.

Czycatlady says

This was my first couponing experience. Your site will make it possible for me to purchase/donate more to the cat rescue where I volunteer. Thanks for making it easy for a newbie!

12 IAMS Cat Food, 3 oz (2 @ $0.75 each, 10 @ $0.52 each) = $6.70
    3 Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Cat Litter (3 @ 7.99 each) = $23.97
    2 IAMS Cat Food, 3.4 lbs (1 @ $6.00, 1 @ 8.99) = $14.99
    1 Purina One Cat Food, 16 lbs @ $18.99 = $18.99
    1 Tidy Cat Litter, 35 lbs @ $11.49 = $11.49
    Total $76.14
    Saved $20 instantly for purchasing more than $75 in the pet department
    Used (3) $3.00/1 peelies = $9.00
    Used (2) $2.00/3 IAMS Cat Food printable coupon = $4.00
    Used (2) $2.00/1 IAMS Cat Food printable = $4.00
    Used (1) $1.00/1 Tidy Cat coupon (from 1-26 RP) = $1.00
    Used (1) $2.00 Catalina compliments of Kraft = $2.00
    $37.96 after all coupons + tax

**The register gave $5.00 off, rather than the $20 for spending more than $75. I went to the service desk, showed my receipt and they gave me $15 cash back.