Coupons will double up to $0.50 ONLY as an exclusive benefit for MyWay members. Make sure you have a Busch’s MyWay membership if you’re a regular Busch’s shopper.
Busch’s MyWay Everyday Items of the Week:
$0.99 7Up Products, 6 pk 16.9 oz bottles (plus deposit) – limit 2 per customer.
$1.00 Sobe (20 oz), Lipton Pure Leaf Tea (18.5 oz), Aquafina (1.5 liter), Aquafina Flavorsplash Sparkling (16.9 oz), Powerade (32 oz), Amp Energy (16 oz), Mountain Dew Kickstart (16 oz) or Hydrive Energy Drinks (15.5 oz)
*Buy 8 get 2 Drinks FREE instantly at register*
-B1G1 Aquafina Sparkling Water coupon (from 1-26 SS) or $0.50/1 Powerade Zero printable coupon
as low as FREE with coupon
$1.00 Knorr Rice or Pasta Sides (through April 19)
-$0.50/2 Knorr Sides coupon (from 1-5 RP)
$0.50 each when you buy 2 with coupon
$1.25 Progresso Traditional Soups, select varieties, 18.5-19 oz
-$0.50/2 Progresso Soup coupon (from 1-5 SS or printable)
$0.75 each when you buy 2 with coupon
$1.00 Duncan Hines Cake Mix, 16.5 oz
$1.25 Delallo Pasta, 16 oz
$3.00 Pepsi Products, 12 pk 12 oz cans or 8 pk 16.9 oz bottles (plus deposit) – when you buy 4 in one transaction.
-$2.00/2 Pepsi Products Bottles coupon (from 1-5 SS exp 2-4)
$2.00 each when you buy 4 with 2 coupons in one transaction
$2.50 Delallo Pasta Sauce, 26 oz
PRAIRIE FARMS MILK DEAL: Buy 6 participating General Mills Items and get 1 Gallon of White Prairie Farms Milk FREE at register. Limit 1 offer per customer.
$2.00 General Mills Cheerios, select varieties, 8.9-13.1 oz
-$0.50/1 Original Cheerios printable or B1G1 Cheerios printable or $0.75/1 GM Multi-Grain, MultiGrain Peanut Butter or Dark Chocolate Crunch coupon (from 1-12 SS) or $1.00/2 GM Cheerios coupon (from 1-5 SS or printable) or $0.60/1 GM Original Cheerios printable
$1.00-$1.50 each after coupon
$2.00 Yoplait Yogurt (2-4 ct), Trix (4 ct), GoGurt (8 ct) or Greek Yogurt (2 ct)
-$0.35/1 Kids Yogurt coupon (from 1-5 SS) or $0.75/2 Kids Yogurt coupon (from 1-5 SS)
$1.30-$1.63 each after coupon
$2.50 General Mills Fiber One, Nature Valley or Cascadian Farms Granola Bars, 4.1-8.9 oz
-$0.50/1 GM Fiber One Bars coupon (from 1-5 SS or printable)
0.50/1 Nature Valley coupon (from 1-5 or 1-26 SS) or $0.50/1 NV Greek Yogurt printable coupon or $0.50/2 NV printable coupon
$1.50-$2.00 each after coupon
$2.00 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls or Sweet Rolls, 11-13.9 oz
-$0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls printable coupon or $0.50/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls printable coupon
-$0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls coupon (from 11-17, 11-24, 12-8, or 12-15 SS) or $0.40/2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls coupon (from 12-8, 12-15, 1-5 or 1-26 SS)
$1.50-$1.60 each when you buy 2 with coupon
$1.67 Stouffer’s Entrees, 7.87-20 oz – when you buy 6 in one transaction.
-$1.00/2 Stouffer’s coupon (from 1-26 RP or Jan All You Mag)
$1.17 each after coupon ($0.67 if your store doubles to $1)
$1.00 Chobani Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz
$1.88 Dairy Fresh Shredded Cheese, select varieties, 8 oz
$2.50 Florida’s Natural Orange Juice, 59 oz
$1.49/lb Miller Amish Whole Fryer Chicken
$1.49/lb Split Chicken Breast
$2.49/lb Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
$3.99/lb Top Round Roast
$5.99/lb Dietz & Watson Ham, Roast Beef or Cheddar Cheese
$3.50 Sabra Hummus, 10 oz
-$1.00/1 Sabra Hummus printable coupon (Facebook)
$2.50 each after coupon
$1.00 Jumbo Navel Oranges, each
$1.59/lb Broccoli Crowns
$2.00 Michigan Apples, select varieties, 3 lb bag
Busch’s Coupon Policy
- You must have a MyWay store card for your coupons to double and to receive special sale prices. You may sign up online or in store.
- Coupons will be doubled up to $0.50 as long as they are not marked Do Not Double.
- Coupon value cannot exceed price of item.
- No limit on total number of paper coupons doubled or number of like coupons doubled.
- Limit of 5 total internet coupons per transaction. Limit of 1 like internet coupon per transaction.
- Internet coupons for Free Offers, Buy 1 Get 1 Free, and /or a High Dollar Value coupon where the value exceeds 50% of the item’s total value are NOT accepted.
- B1G1 FREE sale items each ring up as half price so you may use 1 coupon on each item as long as they do not exceed the price of the item.
- Stacking of a store coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon is NOT allowed.
- No competitors coupons will be accepted.