Lowest Prices of the Season at Michaels
This week at Michaels (through September 21), you can save at the Lowest Prices of the Season Sale – you’ll find some of the lowest prices on a wide variety of items, including Michaels custom framing, craft supplies, home accents and seasonal décor.
I admit to getting a little excited when I paged through the Michaels ad this week. My daughter needs a plain shirt for an upcoming school project – and they’re on sale for $1.99! It’s so nice when Michaels puts the items I need on sale just in time. Last time I shopped, I found even more low prices in the store – so keep your eyes open for deals!
Here are just a few of my favorite sale finds:
- $0.05 1-inch Foam Brushes (reg $0.49 each)
- $0.16 Open Stock 12″x12″ Scrapbooking Paper (reg $0.59 each)
- $0.33 Spool O Ribbon o4 Craft Smart Acrylic Paint (reg up to $0.69)
- $0.79 Ashland artificial fall bushes (reg $1.99)
- $0.99 Sculpey and Fimo Modeling Clay (reg up to $2.79)
- $0.99 Elmer’s White Foam Board (reg $2.99)
- $1.42 Photo Boxes (reg $3.99)
- $1.99 T-Shirts, adult/youth sizes (reg $3.99)
- $5.00 Scrapbook Paper Pads 12″x12″ (reg $19.99)
Need something that’s not on sale? Just use the 50% off 1 regular price item coupon in the ad (or pull it up on your smartphone in the store). The 50% off Michaels coupon is valid through Saturday, September 21.
Take a look at the complete Michaels ad online!
Giveaway: Enter to win a $50 Michaels gift card!
One randomly selected B2B reader will win a $50 gift card to Michaels!
Congrats to entry # 189, Kellie J., who said: I love the smelly cinnamon cones they sell.
Entries will be collected through September 21, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST. One winner will be randomly selected and notified via email; he/she will be announced here on this post after the contest has ended.
To enter, please browse the Michaels ad, then complete the form below:
Disclosure: Michaels has provided a gift card for the winner, in addition to a gift card for my consideration as thanks for sharing the information above with you. Any opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.