Meijer New Ad Preview: August 11-17, 2013

A Sneak Peek at the Meijer Ad!

A Meijer Sneak Peek is now available online, featuring next week’s upcoming ad:

MEIJER SALE AD PREVIEW: August 11-17, 2013

This is just a teaser so you can see some of what we can expect at Meijer next week. Complete Bargains to Bounty Meijer match-ups will be posted as soon as they’re done!

Meijer Ad Preview: 10 for $10, get the 11th item FREE Sale

Mix and match the following items in groups of 11 for the best savings (pay $0.91 per item before coupon discounts). There’s no limit to the number of items you purchase.

$1.00 Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad
-$0.50/2 Suddenly Salad printable coupon
$0.50 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$1.00 General Mills Chex Mix or Bugles
-$0.50/2 Chex Mix or Bugles coupon (from 6-30 or 8-4 SS)
$0.50 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$1.00 Larabar Single Bar
-$1.00/2 Larabar printable coupon
$0.50 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$1.00 Campbell’s Soup on the Go, 10.75 oz cup
-$0.50/2 Soup on the Go printable coupon
$0.50 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$1.00 Chef Boyardee Pasta, 14.5-15 oz can
-$0.50/4 Chef Boyardee coupon (from 8-4 SS)
$0.75 each when you buy 4 with coupon

$1.00 Old Orchard Frozen Juice Concentrate
-$1.00/4 Old Orchard printable coupon
$0.75 each when you buy 4 with coupon

$1.00 Totino’s Pizza Rolls, 15 ct
-$0.75/3 Totino’s printable coupon
$0.75 each when you buy 3 with coupon

$1.00 Knorr Rice or Pasta Side Dishes
-$1.00/4 Knorr printable coupon
$0.75 each when you buy 4 with coupon

Meijer Ad Preview: Some of the best deals coming next week!

$1.00 Mead Five Star 1 Subject Notebook, wide or college ruled
-$1.00/2 Five Star product coupon (from 8-4 SS or printable)
$0.50 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$1.79 Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick
-$0.50/1 Lady/Speed Stick coupon (from 7-28 SS2)
$0.79 after coupon

$2.00 Barilla Ready Meals 9 oz
-$1.00/1 Barilla coupon (from 8-4 SS)
$1.00 after coupon

$2.00 Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap, 25 oz
-$0.50/1 Palmolive coupon (from 7-28 SS2)
$1.00 after coupon

$1.67 Barilla Plus Pasta, 8-16 oz
-$1.00/2 Barilla Plus printable coupon
$1.17 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$1.25 Meijer Large Eggs, dozen

$2.50 General Mills Rice, Corn or Wheat Chex Cereal, 12.8-14 oz
-$0.50/1 Chex coupon (from 7-28 SS2)
$1.50 after coupon

$1.67 Archway Soft Cookies

$4.99 Bic Soleil Bella, Savvy, Twilight or Sensitive 3-5 ct, Hybrid Advance, Flex 3 or 4 Razors, 3-6 ct
-$3.00/1 Bic coupon (from 8-11 SS)
$1.99 after coupon

More deals coming soon! What did you find in the ad?

Don’t forget to shop Meijer this Friday and Saturday – spend $75 or more, get a $10 Meijer checkout coupon!

Comments

melissa1 says

click on offers at the top
      and then on the left go to members only coupons
      you do have to sign in to print their coupons or sign up

melissa1 says

for the Kool aid envelopes buy 20 for $2.00 get a 5lb Meijer sugar free.
    buy 15-25 koolaid single envelopes get $1.00 checkout coupon oyno.
    buy 26 or more get $2.00
    I know this is at Kroger and since Meijer and Kroger both have the other Koolaid/coountry time catalina offer, I will assume it may be at meijer too. I would try this one.
    Buy 26 koolaid envelopes pay $2.60 and your free sugar
    get back $2.00 oyno
    =$0.60
    no double coupons needed

embee says

Has anybody tried this who can confirm that it works? And just to clarify, is it any 5lb bag of Meijer brand sugar that is free with the Kool-Aid purchase? Thanks!

embee says

Well, I took the plunge and tried it. I bought 26 of the Kool-Aid envelopes and a 5lb bag of Meijer brand sugar. The Kool-Aid was .20 each, not .10, and the sugar wasn’t free. Was there a coupon that I was supposed to use for this deal? Is the free sugar advertised somewhere that I could have shown customer service and gotten a refund? On a positive note, the $2 OYNO did print, it was a manufacturer coupon, so I’m guessing it would roll. Could any help me figure out what I did wrong? If the deal is valid, I would like to try again if I knew how to make it work! Thanks.

cheyenne says

Just came back from Meijer–no cat printed…but still free sugar and 10cent koolaid not bad…

Just a heads up, although the Campbells site says the coupon is good for microwavable bowls or soup to go, it prints as “campbells chunky soups, chili or 100% natural microwaveable bowls” so it’s not good on the 10 for 10 to go containers.

Pam says

I just returned from Meijer. I purchased 20 Kool-Aid for $.10 each and received free 5lb bag of sugar, but no Catalina for a $1.00. I’ve received non redeemable coupon stating the Catalina started 8/5/13-9/1/13. I’ve received the $1.00 onyo. I guess I will send a complaint to the Catalina people again.