You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday newspaper this weekend: 1 SmartSource insert and 1 RedPlum insert. You may want to build your coupon collection by purchasing extra newspapers, especially if you find there are a number of coupons you’ll use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so your paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- $1.00/2 Chapstick lip balm
- $2.00/2 DiGiorno large pizzas
- $1.00/1 Dole Fruit Smoothies Shakers
- $0.50/1 French’s French Fried Onions
- $0.25/1 Heinz Ketchup, any
- $1.00/1 Heinz 57 Sauce
- $1.00/1 Hills Bros Coffee
- $1.00/1 Kraft Miracle Whip Dressing
- $0.50/1 Land O Lakes Butter Spread
- $0.50/1 Maruchan Bowls or Yakisoba Noodles
- $0.75/1 Old El Paso Stand N Stuff Soft Tortillas
- $1.00/1 Ore Ida Simply Potato product
- $1.00/2 Ore Ida potato product
- $1.50/1 OxiClean In Wash Liquid
- $0.50/1 Suave deodorant
- $0.50/2 Suave Kids products
- and more…
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! The complete list is available now at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
If you’d rather not pay $2.00 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local dollar store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00. Some locations have stopped carrying them, but many Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call/visit your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites as well. New savings are arriving daily: