What is Zaycon Foods?
Zaycon Foods is a privately owned company based in Washington state, founded in 2009 to bring fresh meat to consumers at wholesale prices. Zaycon operates sales events throughout the country – customers register and order online, then pick up fresh meat at an arranged location nearby.
I have ordered chicken breast from Zaycon in the past and have been pleased with the quality. You can read more in my Zaycon chicken review.
About Zaycon Hickory Smoked Bacon
- $3.49/lb – sold in a 36 lb case for $125.64
- High quality, medium-cut hickory smoked sliced bacon (14-18 slices per pound)
- Order includes 12 count 3-lb packages per case (Total order size is 36 lbs)
- Bacon is fresh, but frozen for your convenience
- Premium, high-quality and consistent, this hickory-smoked bacon has a wonderful flavor and represents a great value for families
- Easy to share with a friend if you do not think you can use the entire case. New smaller 3 lb packages make it even easier to split up with friends and family.
About Zaycon Ground Beef (Ground Sirloin)
93/7 Lean Ground Beef from Zaycon Foods is
- $3.49/lb – sold in a 40 lb case for $139.60
- FRESH, Premium, Fine Grind 93/7 Lean Ground Beef (Compare to GROUND SIRLOIN, which is 10% fat or lower)
USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
- BOXED in 40-POUND CASES with four 10-lb chubs per case
- No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing. This product is LFTB free (no pink slime).
- Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards. Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues
- [NOTE: This product is an approximate weight. Some cases will weigh slightly less than 40 lbs. Customers receiving cases less than 40 lbs will receive an exact credit representing this difference in their ZF account.]
Zaycon Foods Event – ORDER Now!
Zaycon Foods will bring two events to Michigan in June and August. More information about dates and locations can be found on their site. You’ll need to REGISTER before ordering; payment is required online.
- Delivery dates at the end of June
$3.49/lb Hickory Smoked Bacon – sold in a 36 lb case for $125.64
- Delivery dates at the beginning of August
$3.49/lb – 93/7 Lean Ground Beef – sold in a 40 lb case for $139.60
Interested in ordering? Click here to get started!