Meijer 2 Day Sale: April 5-6, 2013

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. 43 comments

meijer

There’s a 2-day sale Friday and Saturday, April 5-6, 2013 beginning at 6 am.
These advertised specials are in addition to the Meijer weekly ad deals.

Don’t forget to clip mPerks coupons to save 5% off grocery/health/beauty, 10% off electronics and 15% off general merchandise and apparel.

Meijer 2-Day Sale: GROCERY

$0.99 Meijer Apple Juice from Concentrate, 64 oz (limit 2)

$1.67 Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Cookies, 9.5-14 oz select varieties (limit 3)

B1G1 Quaker Cap’n Crunch Cereal 14-24 oz or Chewy Granola Bars
-$1.00/2 Quaker coupon (from Jan All You magazine)

$1.79/lb Fresh Pork Spareribs

$1.99/lb Armour Cooked Deli Ham or Novara Hard Salami

$1.99 Minute Maid Pure Squeezed Orange Juice, 59 oz

$1.99 Lay’s Potato Chips, 10.5-11.5 oz

50% off Hefty One Zip Bags, 30-40 ct storage or 25-35 ct freezer (limit 3)

$2.50 Edy’s Ice Cream, 1.5 qt
-$1.00/2 Edy’s printable coupon
$2.00 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$3.00 Puffs Facial Tissue Bundle, flat 3 pk or cube 4 pk (limit 2)
-$0.25/1 Puffs coupon (from 3-31 PG)
$2.50 after coupon ($0.63-$0.83 per box)

B3G3 Gatorade 6 pk 12 oz or Propel Zero 6 pk 16.9 oz

B1G1 Tyson Bagged Chicken Nuggets, Tenders or Country Fried Steak, 20.5-29 oz
-$0.50/1 Tyson Nuggets or Tenders coupon (from 3-17 SS) or
-$0.75/1 Tyson Nuggets coupon (from 2-24 SS)

B1G1 Meijer Pain Relief, 100 ct

$3.69 Sweet Seedless Navel Oranges, 8 lb bag

$4.99/lb Meijer Gold Whole Bean Coffee

$13.99 Purina Beneful Dog or Puppy Food, 15-15.5 lbs
*Buy 1, get 1 Beneful Baked Dog Snacks 11-12.5 oz free (limit 1 per order)*
-$2.00/1 Beneful coupon (from 2-10 SS)
$11.99 after coupon, plus free Beneful treats!

Meijer 2-Day Sale: GENERAL MERCHANDISE

meijer

The prices below are from the weekly Meijer ad, just so you can see what the 15% off general merchandise coupon can do!

$5.00 MTA Sport Girls’ or Boys’ 6 Pr. Athletic Socks, sizes 6-8.5 or 9-11
-15% off Gen Merchandise/Apparel mPerks digital coupon, will deduct $0.75
$4.25 after coupon ($0.71 per pair; reg $6.99)

$5.39 Georgia-Pacific Copy & Print Paper, 750 ct. • 20 lb. • 92 brightness
-15% off Gen Merchandise/Apparel mPerks digital coupon, will deduct $0.81
$4.58 after coupon (like paying $3.05 for a ream)

$19.99 Valvoline Max Life 5 qt AND Fram Tough Guard Filter
-15% off Gen Merchandise/Apparel mPerks digital coupon, may deduct $3.00
-$4.00/1 Valvoline Max Life Oil 5 qt printable
$12.99 for both after coupon

$30.00 Select Skechers Boys or Girls Shoes
*Buy 1 Skechers pair, get a $10 Meijer gift card FREE (buy card as part of order)*
-15% off Gen Merchandise/Apparel mPerks digital coupon, will deduct $4.50
$25.50 after coupon + get a $10 Meijer gift card

$49.99 Huffy Boys’ 16” Pro Thunder Bike or Girls’ 16” So Sweet Bike
-15% off Gen Merchandise/Apparel mPerks digital coupon, will deduct $7.50
$42.49 after coupon (reg $54.99)

$78.88 Lifetime 44″ Portable Basketball Hoop System, adjustable from 7.5′-10′
-15% off Gen Merchandise/Apparel mPerks digital coupon, will deduct $11.83
$67.05 after coupon (reg $88.88)

Don’t miss the rest of the Meijer deals this week, including these great prices:

• $0.79 Ocean Spray Craisins
  • $0.94 Claussen Pickles
  • $0.99 Original Cheerios
  • $0.99 Kraft Miracle Whip
  • $0.99 Maxwell House or International Coffee
  • $1.74 Kraft String Cheese
  • $1.99 Meijer Gallon Milk
  • and more!

Comments

Does anyone know if we can use manufacturer coupons on top of the 5% off the grocery’s?

Do you think that diapers would be considered general merchandise? 15% off on Friday?

I’m confused. (Yep, it happens a lot. Ha.) This list says “1 day sale” but the ad preview I have from Meijer says “2 day sale.” What am I missing? If it’s a 1 day sale, which day is it? Thanks!

The 23 Mile/Gratiot Meijer says that diapers are considered grocery (ph 586-598-0600 if you want to call and hear it for yourself). Not 15% off, but should still be 5%.

Can you only do 1 skechers deal (get the $10 gc) per transaction?
    I’m so excited, my daughter needs new gym shoes for school!

Isn’t there a $10.00 mperk for shoes as well or will just the 15% come off

The Mperks for $10 off is for mens / womens. I believe you would get the $10 off, the 15% off and $10 gc if you buy men or women.

Can anyone confirm this?

Melissa says:

Yes there is an mperk but it’s only available on Fila, Asics, K-Swiss, NB, Reebok and Avia brand shoes.

Christa H. says:

It does work. I bought …
            go walks $55, they were not on sale.
            -10 gift card
            – 10 mperks
            – 8.25 for 15% g.m. mperks
            = $26.75 plus tax

You could buy a $45 pair to pay even less.

I bought a $45 pair of Womens Sketchers shoes (there was more variaty on sale then what was just in the ad). I the 15% came off first ($6.75) then $10 mperks came off. With the Meijer $10 gift card I paid $18.25 for a pair of $55 shoes! :-)

may i ask how this is going to work for maximum savings?? do i give all my coupons first then put in my mperks 5% off?? or do i have to type in my mperks first then give coupons???

Sarah D says:

Type your mperks in first. The 5% will come off every grocery item. Then at the end of your order, scan your coupons. That will give you the maximum savings. :-)

thank you so very much!!! now i am hoping to get a respond before tomorow afternoon..but i forgot to ask..do i have to do different transactions for grocery then general merchandise??

Is bird seed considered a grocery item?

I am going to grab the Valvoline Max deal on Friday and was going through my mPerks to see what I have clipped and noticed a mPerk coupon for $8 off on one 5.1 quart jug of Valvoline SynPower OR MaxLife Synthetic Motor Oil. I double and triple checked to make sure it matched to the sale and it looks as if it will be a better deal with the mPerk vs. the printable!?!? Hopefully I’m correct because the hubby is pretty excited!! Lol

I have a question for Jolyn or ne 1 with an answer….. with the meijer promo of buy 5 meijer items save a $1 ect ect the kids mouthwash is bogo would that free item count as 1 of the 5 meijer items?

Courtney says:

I went to Meijer this morning to buy diapers. I got Pampers size 3 (156 ct.), two boxes. I received 5% off plus the $15 Meijer gift card. I also got a register receipt for a $10 prepaid Visa!!!

Hey I got the $8 Valvoline mperk too!! Does it work? Has anyone tried it yet??

My coupon for Quaker from the All You magazine expired 2/28/13:(

There was a more recent one. I think Jan or Feb issue that had another Quaker coupon in it

But I did find one in the FEB issue for Quaker.

Does anyone have a diaper coupon from Endorse that they would like to share with me?

On Meijer’s Facebook post this morning, in the comments there is a response from Meijer stating that Diapers are considered GM. hmmmmm…now I’m confused

Thank you for the endore coupon!

Kristen says:

The oil deal didn’t work. The register took off the 15% and then adjusted the rest of the price to make it $19.99. It was really weird. :(

Plus there is a $1.50 off a purina beneful baked delights snack coupon to help make the dog food even cheaper!

Does anyone know if you can buy more than one pair of sketchers per transaction and still get the discounts?

Yes, you can do more than one pair of sketchers per transaction and get the $10 gift card. Did it last weekend and got my daughters new shoes.

Does anyone know if I can use the general merchandise discount to purchase a minutes card for my phone?

I can not find the Valvoline coupon!! Does anyone know what zip code it is under?

Lynnette says:

Went this morning, did the buy5g$5 back on the baking, then got 20 boxes of jello, it took $5 off instantly, then used the $5 cat and got the for free! Just wanted to share! :)