You can look forward to THREE COUPON INSERTS in the Sunday newspaper this weekend: 1 SmartSource insert, 1 RedPlum insert and 1 Procter & Gamble (P&G) insert. You may want to build your coupon collection by purchasing extra newspapers, especially if you find there are a number of coupons you’ll use.
Remember that coupon selection and values vary according to region, so your paper might not include these exact coupons (though it’s a close estimate). In general, newspapers with larger circulation will have better coupons, but you’ll want to check the papers in your area to be sure.
Some coupons that may be of interest include:
- $1.00/1 Al Fresco Dinner Sausage
- $0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste 4 oz or larger
- $2.00/1 Cover Girl LashBlast Mascara or One Eye Shadow
- $1.00/1 Crest Toothpaste 4 oz or larger
- $0.50/1 Dial Kids Body Wash 12 oz or larger
- $0.35/1 Dial Soap 3 ct or larger or Hand Soap
- $1.50/1 Hellmann’s Real Whipped Tangy Dressing
- $1.50/1 Jimmy Dean Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick
- $1.50/2 M&Ms Chocolate Candy 9.9 oz or larger
- $0.50/1 Pampers Baby Wipes 60 ct or higher
- $0.50/1 Pom Wonderful 8 , 16, 24 or 48 oz bottle
- $1.00/1 Pure Leaf Tea 59 oz
- $1.00/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta Boxes
- B1G1 Schick Disposable Razor Pack
- B1G1 Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick Deodorant
- $6.00/1 Zyrtec 5 ct
- and more…
There are more coupons coming this weekend than listed above! The complete list is available now at Sunday Coupon Preview – do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
If you’d rather not pay $2.00 (or more) for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local dollar store – they may still be selling papers for $1.00. Some locations have stopped carrying them, but many Dollar Tree stores still have them available (call/visit your store to confirm).
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members for coupons they’re not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.
Don’t forget to check the printable coupon sites as well. New savings are arriving daily: