Meijer: FREE Chex Mix + more coupon deal updates!

$0.50 off 1 Chex Mix OR Chex 100 Calorie SnackThese NEW printable coupons have arrived today, making some great prices at Meijer through Saturday – including FREE Chex Mix! Don’t miss them!

$1.00 Chex Mix, 8.75 oz select varieties (1o for $10, 11th free)
-$0.50/1 Chex Mix printable coupon *NEW*
FREE or $0.50 each after coupon

$0.89 Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt, 5.3 oz (through Mar 3)
-$0.50/2 Yoplait Greek printable coupon
$0.39 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$1.00 Jell-O Gelatin 6 oz. or Sugar Free Gelatin .6 oz. (1o for $10, 11th free)
-$0.50/2 Jell-O printable coupon *NEW*
$0.50
each when you buy 2 with coupon (big boxes)

$1.00 Kraft Macaroni and Cheese box (1o for $10, 11th free)
-$1.00/3 Kraft Macaroni and Cheese printable coupon *NEW*
$0.66 each when you buy 3 with coupon

$1.99 Kraft Miracle Whip or Mayo, 12 oz
-$1.00/1 Miracle Whip/Mayo printable coupon *NEW*
$0.99 after coupon

$1.66 Betty Crocker Pouch Cookie Mix or Frosting
-$0.75/2 Betty Crocker printable coupon *NEW*
$1.29 each when you buy 2 with coupon

$6.99 Maxwell House Cafe Collections 12 ct cups or Maxwell House Coffee 28-30.5 oz canister
*Buy 2 Maxwell House Coffee 12 ct or or 28-30.5 oz, get $2 off instantly*
-$1.50/1 Cafe Collections 12 ct printable coupon (Facebook) or $1.00/1 Coffee canister printable *NEW*, use 2
$4.49 when you buy 2 12 ct cups ($0.37 per cup) or $4.99 ea for coffee canisters

Look through the whole Meijer matchup list for this week!

Comments

Michelle says

I cannot print from coupons.com today for some reason, either computer. I click the print button and nothing happens. I can print fine from everywhere else. Anyone else having this problem??

martha youstra says

for some reason i cannot print either…Windows Vista. I used to be able to but not with since they said no Java needed…I think???

Joy says

I’m having the same problem on two different computers. On one, it doesn’t even try to print (Windows 7). On the other (Windows XP) it says they printed, but nothing printed & my printer icon shows no jobs waiting. it’s very frustrating!

Michelle Carriere says

It is working for me now, so if you could not access it earlier try now! :)

Judy Paladino says

Am I missing something? You’re listing deals for meijer, but the kraft mac and cheese coupon is only for Walmart.

Sarah D says

The coupons say “Redeemable at Walmart” but you can use them anywhere because they are manufactuers coupons

Beth M says

I was having the same issue with printing a couple of months ago. I am on Windows 7. I choose the coupons I want to print, then disable McAfee anti-virus (temporarily) and then it prints fine. Using Firefox. If you are using IE, then you will need to make sure javascript is enabled under “Tools, Internet Options”.

Regina says

I used the $1 off mayo coupon to buy 30 oz. jars for $1.99 PLUS received a FREE can of tuna with each jar of mayo. There was a sign on the shelf by the mayo. :)